JENNIFER ANDRADE : firstname.lastname@example.org : +974-********
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ jennifer-andrade-3b416411b/ PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
• HR & Customer Service professional more than 29 years of experience in the entire gamut of HR and Recruitment, Customer Service, Training and Development.
• Expertise in End –to end Recruitment cycle, performance management, Employee relations, Employee Grievance. HR systems and processes to support business Development and operations, Training & Development, Client relation and excellent customer service expert. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Talentinfozy, Doha-Qatar Designation – Senior Human Resource Officer, Duration: Aug- 2019- Present. Driving as a Sr. Human Resource & Recruitment with below responsibilities.
• Recruiting, training and developing staff
• Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
• Approving job descriptions and advertisements
• Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
• Organizing staff training sessions and activities
• Monitoring staff performance and attendance
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
• Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
• Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Qatar Airways, Doha Designation – Manager -Trainer-Cabin Services Team, Human Resource, Duration: June- 1994- July-2019. Training
• Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
• Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
• Deploying a wide variety of training methods.
• Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
• As a Training Manager I have worked across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
• I have up skilled myself in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
• My other responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line Managers.
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods. Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
• Manage training budget and provide opportunities for ongoing development.
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices Human Resource
• Work with company HEADS to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
• Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
• Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook.
• Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
• Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
• Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
• Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
• Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
• Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
• Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
• Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws Comfortable working in a highly visible role
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills Honest, ethical, and dependable
• Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes, positive, go-getter attitude
• Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
• Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable. RECRUITMENT:
• Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist as I have conducted interviews for cabin crew, trainer and admin staff.
• Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed.
• Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
• Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
• Screen resumes and job applications, conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified
• Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive). Continental Airways, USA Designation – Senior Cabin Crew. Duration: June-1990– July -1993. Responsibilities:
• To check wellbeing of the passengers on board by ensuring that the highest standard of safety and service is delivered by all crew members.
• Responsible for the overall inflight customer experience.
• Promoting a co-operative teamwork environment on board the aircraft with all crew members
• Complying with and ensuring that your appearance and that of the Cabin Crew Members meets the requirements as per company standards.
• The pre-flight briefing of passengers on emergency equipment and exits and bringing to the passenger’s attention the written instructions when these are provided.
• Ensuring that items of passenger baggage in the passenger cabin are properly secured and stowed in the passenger compartment approved stowage spaces.
• Overall Responsible for leadership to a team of cabin crew members in normal and emergency situations and to ensure optimum co-operation with the flight crew. Achievements & Awards:
• Best Economy Cabin by Sky Trax 2019 No. 3 position.
• Change of training strategy by the introduction of EQ & CQ into the current training program.
• Zero failure rate in the training programs due to introduction of adult learning and hands-on practice in all the current programs
• Increased rate of good communication by crew on board with the impromptu dialogue delivery becoming a part of the training program.
• Zen and Yoga introduced in all the programs had resulted in a decrease in the fatigue reports of cabin crew in training and during their duty time.
• The concept of R U OK? Introduced in the academy proved to be a huge success and this was seen via our awards we won in the consecutive years.
• Introduction of the LMS - LEARNERS MONITORY SYSTEM whereby learners will get continued support from the training team in order to provide a 5-star service in the business for our customers.
• Introduction of a 90-day check list in order to ensure that the performance of the crew is on par with our current standards. This gave the airline the BEST SERVICE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AWARD.
• Was responsible for the introduction of iPads in training in order to cut costs.
• GO GREEN campaign to recycle office paper to prepare work sheets for the new joiners
• LMS and eLearning’s have become a part of the training for the new joiners for them to get a preview of the company and the expectations before they arrive into Qatar.
• Developed the new Premium cabin program which has been awarded as the best cabin the the world.
• Service for the Qsuite and the whole training package was designed by self.
• Introduced and launched 3 programs in a year and completed time lines in order to achieve the BEST AIRLINE 2019 this year. This was the biggest Team achievement which I have accomplished with my tenure with Qatar Airways
• New service videos in training and on line for the employees to get a better idea of the service before their duty and training
• Exams - on line in order to ensure the budget on printing was reduced.
• Team building sessions among the employees in order to create a stress free and productive environment.
• Packages: MS-Office.
• Operating System: 2003 Server, Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8& 10. SCHOLASTICS:
• Post-Graduation in MBA (Marketing) from Maharashtra University. Personal Details:
• Date of Birth : 14-03-1972
• Gender : Female
• Nationality : Indian,
• Visa Status : Valid QID under (Husband Sponsorship)
• Language : English, Hindi, Marathi.
• Passport No : Available upon Request & Valid up to 2021.
• Place of Issue : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the same.