To impart my knowledge in the field of safety and fire for ensuring the safety values and to constantly improve my abilities and to cultivate the safest working environment. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
• NEBOSH - IGC
• IOSH – Managing Safely
• Emergency First Aid - HABC
• Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Cochin
• GAIL (India) Limited, Cochin
• Fire and Rescue Department at MIHAN India Limited, Nagpur Qualification
Toc H Institute
of Science and
• RADO Tyres, Ernakulam
• Attended workshop on Automobile Mechanics at IIT, Bombay
• Participated in the national Conference on “ Reacent Advancement in Industrial Safety and Engineering" (RAISE) conducted by Safety and Fire department,TIST
• Completed safety awareness campaign at Maneed panchayath in connection with National Safety Day celebration 2018
• Organizing and cordanating Technical Fest ADVAY, TIST PROJECT & SEMINAR
• Impact assessment and fire & explosion modeling
• Workplace psychology in industrial safety
• ALOHA (leaner)
• Fire dynamics stimulation (leaner)
• Pyrosim (leaner)
• Auto CAD
• MS Office
• Adobe photoshop
• Good listener, good communication skill
• Analytical and creative thinking in solving the problem
• Strong determination to work in a team or individually
• Willing to learn and update with new methodologies and technologies PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Yrishikesh PG
Father’s name : Gopi PL
Date of birth : 07-12-1995
Gender : Male
Marital status : Single
Language known : English, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi
Passport number : T5564362
Address : Puliyilakattu house Adimali po Idukki
Pin code : 685561
Company Name – Shapoorji Pallonji Engineering & Construction Ltd. Assistant Safety Officer 1st june – present
• Provide safety induction, Tool box talk & training for all personnels.
• Co-odinating with supervisor to ensure the activity to be done ensuring all safety requirements.
• Ensuring emergency plan & Assembly point knowledge.
• Conducting mock drills for workers.
• Periodic checking of all health and hyginene of all workers.
• Monitoring work permit and checklist for all activity.
• Analysing the incident occurred,carring investigation and prepare reports.
• Identifying the hazards and risk at workplace and rectify then.
• Inspecting all machinerys,fire sysytems, electrical equipments and vehicles through checklist periodically.
• Perpearing monthly report.
• Conducting safety audit and inspections.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and brief.
Place: Yrishikesh PG