NAME: M.RAMULU NAIK
Looking forward to build my career by utilizing all opportunities to implement my skills and knowledge to pursue a long-term relationship with the organization.
• One year experience in teaching and administration
• Thorough understanding of the subject
• Knowledgeable in internal administrative tasks
• Well skilled in communication and comprehension
Year of Passing
MLR Institute of technology(Autonomus), dundigal
Aurorasscientific & technological institute ghatkesar. RR
Vivekananda Jr clg palakurthy
Navodaya vidyanikethan high school. Madikonda
State Secondary Board
Positive attitude towards work.
Good at communication skills.
Comprehensive Problem Solving.
Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
Willingness to learn new technology.
Excellent analytical capabilities, self-motivated, quick learner.
• Provided homework and assignments to students.
• Prepared and revised lesson plans.
•Provided assistance to students during laboratory experiments.
• Supervised teaching assistants when needed.
• Revised and modified old lessons to be used in the next semester.
• Delivered scheduled lectures to sophomore and freshman students.
• Collected educational information and taught to students during classes.
• Conveyed subject matter and lecture to the students in a creative way.
• Evaluated the students individually to identify areas of difficulties.
• Ensured completion of assigned syllabus within the time-frame given.
• Ability to maintain good rapport with students and faculty staffs.
Title of Paper
Web of Science ‘ Zoological Record’ (Thomson Reuters)
Experimental investigation of performance, combustion and emission characteristics of palash biodiesel on diesel engine
Indian Journal of Science and Technology
Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 12(36), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2019/v12i36/147247, September 2019
Project Work Details:
Title: Experimental Investigation of Performance, Combustion and Emission Characteristics of Palash Biodiesel on Diesel Engine
Backgrounds/Objective: To investigate the combustion performance and emissions characteristics of blends of Palash biodiesel on VCR diesel. Method/statistical Analysis: Blends of palash biodiesel and diesel as a fuel was used in VCR diesel engine at different loads. The variations on pressure the performance parameters like Brake Thermal Efficiency (BTE), Brake Specific Fuel Consumption (BSFC), emissions parameters like Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydro Carbon (HC), Nitrogen Oxides (NOx), and combustion parameters like heat release rate (HRR) and cylinder are analyzed and compared with that of diesel. Finding: The results revealed that engine performance was better for B20 blend of palash biodiesel. BSFC decreased and BTE has increased when compared to that of diesel. HC and CO emissions have found decreased with blends of palash biodiesel and NOx emission has increased as compared with that of diesel. Improvement: By the use of biodiesel engine exhaust emissions can be reduced.
SR junior college
Name : M.Ramulu Naik
Father’s Name : Meghya
Date of Birth : 06-02-1994
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu
I do hereby declare that the above information given by me is correct and true of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Hyderabad. (M.RamuluNaik)