Recent College Graduate seeking an Entry- Level Position within the Computer and Electrical Engineering Field. Experienced in providing sales, estimates, and proposals with excellent customer service.
• C++ • Autodesk Inventor 2015
• MATLAB • Deductive Reasoning
• Quality Assurance • Team Player
• Python • Critical Thinking
• HTML5 • Problem Solving
• Java • Attention to Detail
• CSS • Familiar with Microcontrollers
• VHDL • Report Writing
• Basic knowledge in electrical and
• Familiar with Concepts of
• Microsoft Office • Microsoft Visio
• Basic Linux
• Remote desktop
Electrical Engineer Designer September 2019 to present
• Attention to Details
• Ability to design power system according to specification
• Perform calculations for power system
• Used NEC to assign circuit breaker to branch circuits
• Design fire protection system according to NFPA regulation
• Ability to use Revit software to design electrical systems.
• Project documentation and organization
Plumbing-Pro Sales Associate May 2018- Sept. 2019
• Restock merchandise including (fittings, water heaters, thermostats etc.)
• Performs calculations for customers for accurate measurements their projects.
• Performed safety checks in the plumbing department daily.
• Answer phone calls from customers and answer to provide product information and answers inquires
• Close the department in accordance with company policies, ensure good are secure, and inventories are accurate.
Sales Associate May 2017- Jan. 2018
• Conducted sales and responded inquiries in the plumbing department
• Provided quality assistance to customers
• Performed organizing and cleaning duties at the request of the management team Dynamic Security Inc.
Security Officer Nov. 2010-Jan. 2015
• Security for the Tennessee Air National Guard Military Installation
• Maintained control of people entering and leaving the installation
• Communicated effectively by phone or hand-held radio
• Worked with Federal Security Forces during special events
• Performed patrols and vehicles searches efficiently and accurately to include military and civilian ID checks
US Army Aug 2006- Dec 2009
• Performed measurements with electronic distance measuring devices
• Wrote reports for survey control points
• Preventive maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment
• Used computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, used software, set up functions, enter data, or process information
• Analyzed information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
Palk Electric July 2003-Aug 2006
• Install electrical devices such as switches, outlets and light features and run wires according to the NEC regulations.
• Install the electrical systems on swimming pools and in new apartments complex.
• Run wires and installed all the electrical devices in commercial buildings. Education
Tennessee State University
Bachelor of Sciences Electrical and Computer Engineering December 2018
• Senior Capstone Project: Design of a Child Alert System for Automobiles Career of Health and Technology
Garden City, NY