Penns Grove, NJ ****9
Proficient computer literacy, Exceptional leadership skills, Interpersonal and relationship building skills, Time management, Flexible team player, Work well under pressure, Technologically savvy.
William Hill, Cherry Hill New Jersey - Customer Service Supervisor July 2018 - PRESENT
● Assist CSM with setting clear goals and expectations for the team and ensure they are effectively implemented.
● Role model Outstanding Service to Direct Reports, to both internal and external customers.
● Support Customer Support Teams development and foster individual growth.
● Ensure the Customer Support team remains fully compliant with State and Federal rules and regulations.
The Coffee Box, Plainfield New Jersey - Head Barista October 2017 - April 2018
● Speak and interact with both new and regular customers.
● Follow health and safety guidelines.
● Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance.
● Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items. Target, Baltimore Maryland- Food Service Team Lead August 2016 - August 2017
● Teach, develop and train the team to deliver on freshness, store process, product knowledge, and accurate inventory levels to drive sales.
● Model and drive a sales and service culture to deliver an exceptional food experience and drive business growth.
● Support the execution of process, brand standards and compliance requirements in licensed businesses and with vendors. Safeway, Baltimore Maryland- Starbucks Manager
June 2013-August 2016
● Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
● Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
● Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
● Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
Saving first Mortgage, Owings Mills Maryland- Receptionist February 2007-December 2008
● Provide superior customer service by handling all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
● Assist lenders with cross sales opportunities for other bank products and services that will meet customer’s needs.
● Greet customers in a professional manner and direct to lender.
● Answers telephone, takes messages, sets up appointments, and provides clerical assistance such as filing, faxing, mailing, copying, scanning and emailing for Mortgage Loan Officer(s). EDUCATION
TESST COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, Baltimore Maryland- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
● Medical terminology and medical
● Medical billing, coding, and
References upon request