To work for a progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides the best opportunities to grow and utilize my potential to the fullest to achieve the organization’s goal along with my personal goals.
Company: NCR Corporation
Duration: 2017 Aug-present
Testing, inspection, program verification(debug,aptra), CQA and Dimensioning of ATM’s produced in the company which marks the largest number of mechanical and electrical cash registers in the world.
• Company: Zetek Castings Post: Production Engineer Duration: 2016 June-2017 July
Production, Dimensioning and CQA of aluminum casting company that manufactures fly-wheel, Clutch plate, Motor parts, Heat transfer equipment. Education
2013-16 University college Engineering, Ramanathapuram Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical CGPA-6.9
2010-13 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Namakkal Percentage-88
2009-10 Government boys higher secondary school, Erumapatty Percentage-59
• Process control (quality based and 6s)
• Defect category materials analysis for DMC
• Quality instrument handling
• Machine and car Servicing
• Incoming part inspection
• Trouble shooting in testing
• Fabrication of industrial oven
• Tool post grinder
• Modification of ventilation system in ZETEK casting.
• Modification of Air cage handling equipment in ZETEK casting.
• Modification of Machine cooling handling system in ZETEK casting.
• Developed KAIZEN to reduce OBF failures (Reducing rust formation )
• Modification of ATM fascia fixer in NCR Corporate.
• Developed KAIZEN to reduce the alarm harness rubbing
• Developed KAIZEN for uniform Pasting of warning label
• Developed KAIZEN to reduce interlock switch damage in GBRU & SDM2
: Tamil and English
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to the Best of my knowledge and belief
Date: Your faithfully,