Hashim Mohamed Osman Ibrahim
IP : 40274861
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE AND OBJECTIVE
Over eight years’ of experience in Pharmaceutical field and Master degree in Pharmacy enabled me to adapt wide range of diversified experience in Pharmacies and Pharmacies managements; my objective is to have an opportunity to take up a position Pharmacy lead where my personal potential can make meaningful success as well as self-development.
- New Halfa Hospital Pharmacies November2009 - july2012.
- Private Pharmacy June2013 – December2013.
- Primary Health Care Corporation-Doha-Qatar–August2014-till date
( Health center Pharmacy in-charge)
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
- Master Degree In Pharmaceutical Bio-technology - The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Tamil nadu, India. (2011-2013)
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy - The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical
University, Tamil nadu, India. (2004-2009)
- Advance certificate course in bioinformatics
- Human Resources training
- Diploma in MS-Office (DMO)
- Personality Development
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS - 2015)
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Biotechnology toward Medicine and Health Care. India
- National Symposium on Mathematical Modeling in Drug Development and Drug Delivery. India
- International Conference on Frontiers of Stem cell and Biotechnology in Human and Veterinary Medicine. Chennai-India
- Hard working, soft skills, crisis management skill.
- Effective problem solving and customer centric approach.
- Team player with communication, presentation and inter personal skills.
- Team work.