• Visa Screen Certificate (000*******)
• NCLEX-RN New York State (License #: 775143)
• Licensed Physician Philippines (License #: 0141046)
• Registered Nurse Philippines (License #: 0604941)
• Doctor of Medicine
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Driving License Philippines
• To be able to join a highly dynamic organization dedicated to professional advancement.
• To obtain rewarding career while providing excellent patient centered care and safe work practices.
• Seeking for the job opportunity in medical field where can give sufficient support and help to provide medical service to various kinds of patients.
• To be able to contribute to the growth of the company.
• Enthusiastic Licensed Physician and Emergency Registered Nurse with calm disposition, great crisis management skills, proven knowledge and expertise in quality health care seeking employment to provide exceptional and quality health-care services for the patients. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
An energetic, organized and extremely dedicated Licensed Physician and Emergency Registered Nurse who has deep insight into handling medical procedures in large hospital units. Dedicated to exemplary patient outcomes and following all necessary medical procedures with the use of the latest industry equipment and technology. Strong focus on listening to and addressing patient concerns and answering all questions in terms patients can easily understand. Specialized knowledge in trauma and medical response and team communication to provide high-quality care and support positive patient outcomes. Highly motivated and competent health care provider with strong proficiencies in diagnosing diseases by effectively analyzing patients symptoms and developing and implementing actions to ensure early recovery. Effective communicator aiming to provide patients and families with emotional support and educate them on different medical procedures and outcomes.
MYLEEN C. VELOSO – FRANCISCO, MD, BSN, RN
Address: #7 Atlas St. Crestview Subd., Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Contact no.: +63-916-***-****
Email Address: email@example.com
• Capable of working with the department to handle special medical tests, get appropriate lab reports, and help in correct diagnosis to provide timely treatments
• Excellent judgment and decision making, clear verbal communications, situational awareness, close monitoring, problem solving, critical thinking, active listening
• Possesses exceptional knowledge of medical diagnosis, pharmacology, preventive health measures and alternative treatments.
• Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases
• Preparing Medical care strategies
• Assurance of patient confidentiality
• Stress management capabilities
• Strong organizational, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to assess and implement new medical protocols and procedures
• Keen clinical assessment and independent problem-solving skills
• Target and goal-oriented
• Ability to work well with diverse populations.
• Profound ability to perform the advance skills and procedures
• Have a high sense of responsibility, hard worker, team player
• Very careful and responsible towards the health care
• Achievement driven
• Quick to learn with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Highly motivated and can work under pressure
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office Advance)
Emergency Room Nurse December 01, 2018 to present
St. Vincent Hospital
Marikina, Metro Manila Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities
• Observed and performed triage; assessed critical nature and severity of patients’ conditions.
• Records and monitors the patient’s vital signs which may require the use of a blood pressure pump, measurement of pulse rate, respiration, and body temperature.
• Regularly monitored for changes in status.
• Administered necessary treatments and procedures in order to stabilize and improve patient condition.
• Provided a variety of treatment depending on the condition; range of procedures could be from administration of medication to first aid.
• Charted the patient’s complete medical history, contact information, current condition, and present list of medications.
• Attends to patients who have been wheeled into the Emergency Room.
• Immediately works to stabilize the condition of the patient.
• Performs the necessary medical procedures needed to alleviate the patient’s condition. These procedures may involve the following: starting intravenous lines, administration of correct medication, blood transfusion and basic first aid.
• Perform specialized, lifesaving treatments such as CPR, advanced cardiac life support and neonatal resuscitations.
• Observe signs, symptoms and behaviors of patients and communicate issues to emergency room team. Post-Graduate Medical Intern July 1, 2017 to June 31 2018 Armed Forces of the Philippines Health Service Command K. Victoriano Luna Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Department of Psychiatry June 16 – 30, 2018
Department of Ophthalmology June 1 – 15, 2018
Department of Radiology May 16 -31, 2018
Department of ENT-ORLHNS May 1 – 15, 2018
Department of Pediatrics March 1 – April 30, 2018
Department of Internal Medicine January 1 – February 28, 2018 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology November 1 – December 31, 2017 Department of Community Medicine October 1 – 31, 2017 Department of Nuclear Medicine September 16 – 31, 2017 Department of Orthopedic Surgery September 1 – 15, 2017 Department of Genito-Urinary Surgery August 21 – 31, 2017 Department of Neurosurgery August 11 – 20, 2017
Department of Thoracic-Cardiovascular Surgery August 1 – 10, 2017 Department of General Surgery July 1 – 31, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage communications. Conveys a large variety of information to patients, supervisors, co-workers and others through telephone communication and personal communication.
• Maintaining health records. Helps in the completion and updating of patients charts and other records.
• Relaying messages. Answers phone calls, take messages and relay messages to doctors, nurses and other staff member accurately.
• Scheduling appointment. Effectively schedule patient appointments according to the guidelines and practices of the hospital.
• Handle insurance, billing and finances. Coordinates benefits, verifying patients insurance coverage and filing insurance claims
• Documenting information. Responsible for documenting a variety of information in both written and electronic formats. This involves the ability to use computers and software programs.
• Explaining clinical procedures to patients. Taking Medical history.
• Collects and handles samples for pathological testing as well as assisting with injectable medications for patients.
• Sorts and organized laboratory materials, checking examinations rooms stocks and inspecting the structure and integrity of medical implements.
• Serves as patients primary hospital physician.
• Being the initial evaluator of the patient
• Obtaining all necessary data (history, physical, lab) required to formulate clinical impression and plan. Seek information from outpatient and primary physician.
• Assisting in major surgical operations and performs minor surgical operations.
• Communicating initial clinical impression and plan to Resident, recognizing that the resident is ultimately responsible to the ACS for the care of patient.
• Maintaining flow sheets of clinical data.
• Expediting morning rounds by pre-rounding on all the patients
• Writing daily progress notes
• Working on discharge planning from the day of admission. Keeping the patient and family informed of upcoming discharge. Write discharge summary.
Junior Medical Intern December 15, 2015 to December 15, 2016 Department of ENT-ORLHNS – Fatima Medical Center Valenzuela December 1 – 15, 2016 Department of Community Medicine – Fatima Medical Center Valenzuela November 1 – 30, 2016 Department of Family Medicine – Quezon City General Hospital October 1 – 31, 2016 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Fatima Medical Center Valenzuela September 1 – 30, 2016 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Tondo Medical Center August 1 – 31, 2016 Department of Surgery – Tondo Medical Center July 1 – 31, 2016 Department of Surgery – Quezon City General Hospital June 1 – 31, 2016 Department of Pediatrics – Fatima Medical Center Valenzuela May 1 -31, 2016 Department of Pediatrics – Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center April 1 – 30, 2016 Department of Psychiatry – National Center for Mental Health March 16 – 31, 2016 Department of Infectious Diseases – San Lazaro Hospital March 1 – 15, 2016 Department of Internal Medicine – Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center February 1 – 29, 2016 Department of Internal Medicine – Quezon City General Hospital January 1 – 31, 2016 Department of Ophthalmology – Fatima Medical Center Valenzuela December 15 – 31, 2015 Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing patients for examinations. This includes leading patients to examination rooms, taking and logging patient vital signs and medical histories, explaining procedures, and setting up equipment for the Attending Physician or Medical Resident’s arrival. Also responsible for cleaning and preparing examination rooms after patient’s departure.
• Assisting in major and minor surgical operations.
• Laboratory tasks. Collects and handles samples for pathological testing as well as assisting with injectable medications for patients.
• Managing supplies. Trained and responsible for sorting and organizing laboratory materials, keeping examination rooms stocked, and inspecting the structure and integrity of medical implements. Clinic Nurse – Family Medicine Clinic January 5, 2010 – May 20, 2011 Dr. Jose Sison Family Medicine Clinic
Penafrancia, Antipolo Rizal
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide patient care in clinical settings.
• Asks patients questions about current symptoms, medical histories and medications to provide doctos with a complete understanding of a patient’s current medical needs and background. Conducts preliminary tests such as blood pressure and respiratory checks.
• Support Doctors. Provides direct support and assistance for the facility’s doctors. Prepare equipment or other instruments for a doctor or assist with procedures during a patient’s stay.
• Administer care and Medication. Provide direct care to patients, including administering medication or treatments. Change dressing on a wound, apply topical treatments, or administer medication via intravenous methods or direct injection. Follow-up patients to determine whether courses of treatment are effective and assess patients during follow-up appointments.
• Observe patients. Careful observation of patients on initial and follow-up visits. Take note of changes in a patients overall health, recovery progression, and reactions to treatment, updating patient records to reflect new information. Report any problems or potential issues that was observe directly to doctors.
• Maintain equipment. Ensure facilities are clean and prevent the spread of disease by sanitizing and maintaining equipment. Follow proper disposal procedures for potentially hazardous materials including needles and tubing and clean equipment that is used by multiple patients within the facility.
• Communicate with patients and care providers. Maintain patient confidentiality and provide family members and other care providers with information about patient health and well-being. EDUCATION
Doctor of Medicine
Our Lady of Fatima University – College of Medicine 2012-2017 Valenzuela, Manila
San Beda University – College of Medicine 2011-2012 Mendiola, Manila
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Arellano University 2007-2009
Centro Escolar University 2005-2007
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (AHA) December 21, 2019 National Health Care Provider Solutions
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA) December 20, 2019 National Health Care Provider Solutions
Infection Control October 22, 2018
NetCE Continuing Education
Child Abuse Identification and Reporting October 22, 2018 NetCE Continuing Education
Basic IV Training Program October 26-28, 2010
World Citi Medical Center Philippines
Advanced Cardiac Life Support October 15-16, 2010
GSN-International Skills Enhancement & Education Center Standard First Aid Training for Healthcare Providers October 12, 2010 GSN-International Skills Enhancement & Education Center Basic Life Support/CPR with AED October 11, 2010
GSN-International Skills Enhancement & Education Center SEMINARS
Philippine Medical Association April 2018
Philippine Nurses Association April 2010
Therapeutic Communication Techniques in Psychiatric Nursing August 02, 2008 PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Myleen C. Veloso-Francisco
Age : 30 years old
Sex : Female
Date of Birth : May 31, 1989
Civil Status : Married
Height : 5'3
Weight : 53 kgs
Kharlle Joehn Hautea, M.D.
St. Vincent Hospital, Marikina Philippines
Romele Mabolo, M.D.
Fairview City, Manila Philippines
Grace Bausa, M.D.
St. Vincent Hospital, Marikina Philippines
I hereby certify that the information is true and correct to the best of knowledge. MYLEEN C. VELOSO-FRANCISCO, MD, BSN, RN