Nationality: British Citizenship
Mobile Number: +90-542-*******
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: English, fluent both verbal and written; Turkish mother-tongue; Spanish beginner level
Senior Project Manager with Prince2 Practitioner qualification. Currently working as Principal Project Manager in Vodafone (VF) Group, providing delivery of IFRS16 Compliance in VF Italy.
Over 20 years of Finance/SCM/SSC Setup/Business Transformation/SAP Project Management experience in SAP Global implementations, across different geographies/cultures, and in fast-paced environments. A proven record in the Transportation (TNT Group) and Telecom (Vodafone Group) industries. Highly skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives.
Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing strategic solutions.
Extensive experience of planning and delivering large/complex projects on-time as per budget; covering the entire project lifecycle and integrating multiple work streams; managing the third parties/suppliers/onshore/offshore resources in virtual, matrix teams. Has in-depth experience of Senior Stakeholder Management, High-level communication, Risk Management, Transformation/Business Change, Business Process Design, Systems Architecture and Business Process Integration (incl. Analyse-Design-Test-Data Migration-Deployment-Post Deployment reviews), along with relevant SAP Functional skills
June 2015 : Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner, BCS, UK 1992-1996 : Istanbul Technical University (ITU)
Business Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey
Bachelors Degree, awarded the Haci Omer Sabanci Fund 1986-1992 : Private Sisli Terakki High School, Istanbul, Turkey, received Government Scholarship
INTEREST & ACTIVITIES
Travelling, reading, swimming, hiking, dancing Argentine Tango, playing the piano Art History- attending workshops & lectures
Available upon request
December2014–November2018: Vodafone (VF) Group FPS, Principal Project Manager, Istanbul, Turkey
As the Principal Project Manager in VF Group FPS Team, I am responsible to manage the medium to large projects as the Central PM (Project Manager), e.g. IFRS16 Italy Programme, VF Automotive EVO (SAP) Project, One Real Estate EVO (SAP) Implementation
My main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing complex projects across multiple country, multiple streams, multi-party teams and ensure programme manager and senior stakeholders’ expectations are managed in terms of time, cost, resources and quality.
• Providing accurate and timely communication and reporting to the relevant stakeholders, escalating where required.
• Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies, and assigning mitigation actions.
• Ensure to follow the EVO methodology and Vodafone ways of working throughout the project lifecycle.
• Identifying the skill requirements of the project resources and building the capable team.
• Ensure the project scope is clear across the teams, and manage any deviation.
• Define, plan, manage and deliver projects, working with key people across the organisation and managing dependencies.
• Participate in the design, build, test, deployment and the stabilization of the Project solution.
• Building relationships across the teams&business to ensure consistent &appropriate communication.
• Responsible for documentation of outputs, analysis and tools used in project activities.
• Ensure the project is established, executed and closed as per the standard company governance. September2012–November 2014: VF Turkey, EVO (SAP) Transformation Manager, Istanbul, Turkey
As the EVO (SAP) Transformation Manager, I worked in Vodafone Turkey Head Office. My main responsibilities include, but were not limited to:
• Managing the EVO SAP & Finance related projects from the initiation to closure phase by delivering the pre-defined objectives within the agreed time line, cost, scope, and quality. This includes business case preparation, defining the scope and setting up the budget, communications, compliance, resource risk and stakeholder management, steer-co and status reporting, knowledge transfer planning, contingency planning, monitoring and escalations, change management, 3rd party management etc.
• As the SSC Relationships Manager, responsible to monitor SSC performance, KPI League Tables, Operating Framework&SLAs, issue management handling, performance review and SSC penetration
• Supporting the One Real Estate Project Due Diligence & Design in the local opco
• Managing the Vodafone Cyprus EVO SAP Implementation as the Project Lead; EVO-Lease Accounting Implementation as the Project Lead for Vodafone Turkey& Cyprus; ‘Dealers & Commissions, Roaming & Interconnection, Electricity & Lease Rental Migrations’ migration to SSC; E-Invoice, E-Ledger and E-Archiving, Assure-net, Bad Debt Monitoring, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Manual Journal Tool, FIC implementations
• Responsible for all UAM and EVO system access issues and implementing Global IDM and WIAM systems in the local opco
• Tracking & supporting all EVO related service calls; Acting as the Demand Manager of the local opco, working with cross-functional teams to identify the potential new requirements, reports and enhancements
May 2011 - September 2012: TNT Express Head Office, Evolve AP Team Lead, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
As the AP Transition Lead, I was a member of the Core Evolve (Shared Service Center - SSC Implementation Project) Team where I was responsible for implementing the P2P and AP processes in the newly building SS in Mauritius, driving and supporting the TNT countries with respect to the P2P and AP processes which were defined globally.
April 2009 - May 2011: TNT Express Divisional Head Office (DH0), P2P Support Manager and Project Leader, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands As the P2P Support Manager and Project leader, I was responsible for supporting (i.e. giving direction, resolving issues, training staff, etc.) TNT Express countries with respect to the P2P processes and managing new divisional projects with the intention to achieve cost savings in the P2P area, improving the data quality and implementing process improvements worldwide. P2P processes were global processes used in all TNT Express entities around the world, with a direct impact on approximately 5000 staff. April 2007 - April 2009: TNT Express IBU, Back Office Finance and Purchasing Process Specialist, Windsor, UK
TNT Express IBU (International Business Unit) consisted of 33 countries and as the Back Office Finance and Purchasing Process specialist, I was responsible for implementing, driving and supporting the best practice and correct standard of use of the finance modules within SAP (Purchase to Pay and Accounting and Reporting) throughout IBU. I had worked full-time in the Global EBO (E-Back Office) Project since it first started in 2003, participating in the full SAP (SRM and CSM MM) project cycle, together with my previous role as The Management Accounting Controller. I was promoted in April 2007 to take the sole responsibility as the Process Lead for Purchasing and Finance, where I actively worked in the global SAP implementation. In June 2007, TNT were awarded SAP’s Global Quality Award which I’m proud to be a part of it. July 2001 - April 2007: TNT Express IBU HO, Management Accounting Controller Windsor, UK
As the Management Accounting Controller, my main objectives were to work in the EBO Project team for the SAP implementation through IBU, control the IBU Windsor Head Office costs against the budget, advise/support countries(49+) the accounting issues on a daily basis, and participate in the Finance Projects. April 1998 - July 2001: TNT Express Turkey Head Office, Assistant Management Accountant, Istanbul, Turkey
As the Assistant Management Accountant in TNT Turkey Head Office, I was responsible for both management accounting and financial accounting for the whole country. January 1997 – January 1998 : Au-Pair, New Jersey and Virginia, USA July 1997 - September 1997 : Yunsa A.S., Management Internship, Finance Dept., Turkey July 1994 - August 1994 : Profilo A.S., Technical(Factory) Internship, Quality Control Dept., Turkey July 1993 - September 1993 : Hema Disli, Sales Marketing Dept., Turkey