MOBILE No : 994-***-****
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Seeking a challenging position with an organization, to develop my skills and apply my knowledge to increase the company profits.
I have NINE YEARS of work experience as Process Instrumentation and Control trained professional with expertise in the area of Installation, Erection, Commissioning & Maintenance of the control system in Process Instrumentation industries like CHEMICAL PLANT.
Proficient in commissioning projects which include all type of field instrumentation(transmitters Level, Flow, Pressure, & Temperature/Control valves, basis weight valves); arranging panels of DCS, I/O testing and loop checking by maintaining the record of spares available and ordering the material on requirement.
An effective leader with excellent communication, negotiation and relationship skills.
Successfully executed plant expansion / modification / up gradation projects such as modifications & changes in process line in adding new line and fixing instruments for better production.
Master of Technology – Very Large Scale Integration Engineering – Pass out Year-2014; College :(K.O.R.M.College of Engineering (JNTUA), Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Bachelor of Technology – Electronics Instrumentation and Control Engineering – Pass out Year-2009; College: (K.S.R.M. College of Engineering (SVU), Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Organizational Experience: TGV SRAACL GROUP
Experience : Having 9 years experience in the field of Instrumentation.
Since APRIL 2014 to Till date Sree Rayalaseema Alkalies and Allied Chemicals Ltd, Kurnool, India. It’s a CHLORO-ALKALI PLANT, with CHLOROMETHANEPLANT(CMS) of Total Capacity 125TPD(41600TPA),(MethyleneChloride,Chloroform,CarbonTetraChloride).
Significant Accomplishments: Presently working on ISO Certified Company, Currently working as Senior Instrumentation Engineer and responsible for Operation and maintenance of controlled by YOKOGOWA CENTUM VP DCS SYSTEM.
1. Planning & Scheduling of Preventive maintenance, Shutdown maintenance, To carryout, Predictive maintence, Breakdown maintenance & Corrective maintenance activities.
2. Manpower handling, Daily job allocation to the Engineer.
3. Indenting of Instrumentation material, Procurement of Spares, maintaining inventory of Critical Spares.
4. Coordination with vendors for Spares / Services.
5. Supervising Calibration if Field instruments & Panel instrumentations as per PM schedule as per ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
6. Testing maintain and modifying existing systems.
7. Arranging instrument as per Process requirement for modification work.
8. Day-to-day field inspections & Preparing Daily reports.
9. Strictly following health, safety and environmental standards and legislation.
10. Erected and commissioned the Freon Compressor -03 supplied by Frick, now this compressor is under production, it is PLC Allen Bradley controlled system with Micrologics1400 & HMI 800.
11. Working on raising the indents for Chloromethane, CMS Plant-02 and choosing the right material for the medium where the instrument to be connected.
12. Individually handle the project right from starting in installing, Commissioning and checking the field instruments loop wise which came to Chloromethane, CMS Plant-01 of capacity 125 TPD with main products Methyl Chloride, Chloroform & Carbon Tetra Chloride along with many by products in return, the instruments which are connected in line is fully advanced and accurate which is controlled and operated by Yokogawa Centrum VP DCS system.
13. Erected, corrected & modified the Methyl chloride compressor which came from china as per process requirement by proving the inputs individually to Radix controller and programmed the inputs for alarm and tripping, did the changes as the drawing was not clear, now the system is running perfectly.
14. Freon compressor -01 & 02 erected and connected all the inputs to PLC (Allen Bradley Touch panel 500).
15. Responsible for shutdown jobs and manpower planning at the time of plant maintenance.
16. Looking after instruments and periodically doing its preventive and Predictive maintenance for connected instruments like transmitters level. Pressure, flow, Temperature, Ph meter, Conductivity meter etc.
MAY ’20011-APRIL ’2014 Sree Rayalaseema Alkalies & Allied Chemicals Ltd, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh as Instrumentation Engineer and responsible for the smooth operation & Maintenance of POWER PLANT,it’s a CO-GEN plant with BOILERS and Turbines,here we have THREE Boilers of capacity 3*100 TPH (1. HLL Boiler 2. THERMAX Boiler and 3. KSG Boiler) and TURBINES of capacity 55.5MW (2*25MW SIEMENS & 5.5MW BHEL),are controlled and maintained by DCS ABB 800F- Freelance system.
Significant Accomplishments: 1.Successfully worked for the following years in expansion projects in different section of the POWER PLANT i.e. BOILER & TURBINES
2. To liaise and co – ordinate with other departments for plant maintenance and ensure the performance and accuracy of the instruments by working regularly on Preventive, Predictive & Correction maintenance depending upon the criticality of instrument.
3. Responsibility for maintaining department ISO 9000/9001 records and practices
4. Daily, weekly maintenance planning as per plant requirement and available manpower industry
5. Shut down & Breakdown job planning and Execution within time frame.
6.Maintenance & Supervision of erection/commissioning of instruments e.g. control valves, transmitters, analyzers, Gas detectors, thermocouples, gauges, as per the P&ID’s & related Hook up diagrams, cables scheduling & Panel drawings. Loop checking & calibration of the connected instrument.
Commissioning Skills :
Engineering, Commissioning, maintenance, installation & troubleshooting of DCS System in a Chemical plant, Power plant .
Verifying I/O list, Reviewing P & ID, loop & logic diagram, interconnection wiring diagram & perform commissioning activities accordingly.
Commissioning of Compressors (AIR, Nitrogen, Freon, Methyl Chloride),for checking the Plants.
Configuration and assigning of Inputs & outputs in ABB & Yokogawa DCS.
Control room operation, Plant startups & shutdown, & testing procedures.
Hardware Skills :
I/O Database Configuration, Field to DCS Flow.
Hardware Engineering for Chemical Plants, Power Plants, Preparing Typical, Cable routing through Junction Box, Marshalling Cabinet, Relay Cabinet to DCS .
Structuring Database, Identification of standard components from P&ID’s, & Generating Database for these components. Identification of non-standard elements and designing data elements, and Preparation of Cable Schedule.
Channel Assignment & Configuration of Module database.
Preparation of Marshalling Cabinets, Relay Cabinets, Cabinet Power Supply Drawings.
Proficient in designing Tray routing and cable layout Skills without interruption with other high tension cables.
Cabinet Drawings & Field to DCS wiring representation.
Installation and commissioning of various equipments as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities.
Anchoring on-site erection & commissioning activities for various machinery and equipments.
Maintenance and Calibration of all type of field instrumentation –Transmitters (Pressure/Flow/Consistency/Level/Vacuum), Control Valves, RTDs, Single and Multiloop controllers.
Available ON calls to ensure productivity 24X7.
Name : S.SIVANANDA REDDY
Date of Birth : 18-03-1988
Passport Number : H8632465
Passport Validity : 21-04-2020
Marital Status : Married
Father’s Name : S.YELLA REDDY(LATE)
Mother’s Name : S.VISWESWARAMMA
Address : H.no.3/55, M.Kothapalli (vi),Dguvapalli (po),Pendlimarri (m).Y.S.R.KADAPA,A.P,INDI
Languages Known : English, Telugu,Hindi .
The information provided is true and correct to the best of my Knowledge.
Date ( S.SIVANANDA REDDY).