email@example.com / https://www.linkedin.com/in/manuel-salcedo-33b6b233 PROFESIONAL PROFILE
Business manager with a master degree in marketing, strong communicative and analytical skills, experience in commercial and marketing areas specifically on massive consumption. Expert on developing projects, customer loyalty programs and advertising campaigns. Remarkable abilities for team leadership and team working, also high adaptability for working under pressure and timelines.
Universidad de la Sabana Aug 2018 – Currently Working Coordinator of Internships and Alumni Chía, Colombia
• Business public relationships with mayor companies, in order to stablish intenships for Universidad de la Sabana students
• Develop training sessions for students in order to confront and adapt to the business reality
• Responsable for the hiring process of the students Universidad de la Sabana may 2017 – Aug 2018
Coordinator of Marketing and Admisions, Chía, Colombia
• Develop the strategy for the acquisition of new prospects for the four main Master Degree programs for the EICEA (International School of Economic and Business Sciences).
• Be in charge of the media planning with the marketing strategies for the four Masters Degrees.
• Organize all the events of the EICEA focused on the promotion of the 4 Masters Degrees. Banco Falabella Colombia march 2012 – Aug 2013
Product Senior Analyst (Credit Card), Bogotá, Colombia Commercial Area
• Develop commercial activities focused on the use of the credit card CMR (Falabella Bank) in products of Homecenter (Brincolage store).
• Execute monthly an incentive plan for the sales force of Homecenter using Big data of the Data Warehouse.
• Follow up the performance of stores by a check list made by two persons at my own charge
Sodexo Colombia, marzo 2010 – marzo 2012
Retail Offer research and development area, Bogotá, Colombia Marketing area.
• Measure sales of the 60 retail sites, and elaborate strategies of marketing focused in Category Management.
• Develop strategies for retail sites implementations.
• Stablish aliances with company partners as Coca Cola, Nestle, Mc Cain.
• Development of brand manuals with the translation of the main of ideas from the source to Spanish.
• Coordinate the Graphic and POP Material suppliers relationships EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG), sep 2013 – Nov 2015 Master in Marketing (100% Portuguese program), Lisbon, Portugal Universidad de la Sabana, Feb 2005 – Nov 2011
Business management Bachelor Bogotá, Colombia
UEFA Champions League, 24 may of 2014
Volunteer UEFA Champions League - Final Match Lisbon - Portugal Idioms:
• Portugués (B2)
• Inglés (C1)
• Francés (A2)
• Español (Native)
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Vtex Omnichannel
• Google Adwords
• Facebook Ads