Abu Dhabi (M) 009*********** email@example.com
Dedicated Fire Alarm Technician who is able to do installation maintenance and repair work. Adept at diagnosing and solving a problem working with customers to solve alarm issues and helping customers to understand their fire alarm systems. Specializes in residential and small business installations.
I also possess some of the skills of the Health and Safety Officer due to some of the courses I have attended
Certified technician with several fire alarm manufacturers
Physically fit and able to perform each job task
Exceptional ability to successfully interpret job instructions
Good skills in using computers and understanding computer-based systems
Excellent communication skills with customers and company support
Reliable employee who works until each scheduled project is finished
Excellent knowledge of installation and operations of electrical and electronic systems
Experience of working with latest and advanced fire alarm systems
Skilled in repairing CCTV, access control, security alarm systems
Strong organizational, customer service, and communication skills
Ability to work in any condition and bear high sound levels Work History
Fire Alarm Technician –02/2018 up to date
Concord Technical Establishment/Concord Group-Abu Dhabi Responsibilities performing monthly inspection and maintenance of al fire equipment. Managing the inspection of buildings to prevent fire danger. Giving quick responses to emergency calls inspects fire alarm and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance. Installs system components as assigned panels, audible/ visual alarms, pull stations detectors, for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded system capabilities. Responds to emergency situation during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns. Courteous and prompt field service technician with superior customer service skills. Handle high- pressure situations and resolves customer issues in a claim ad courteous manner. Obtaining relevant formal approval and permit on the fire drilling from the Civil Defense.
Sales Executive –09/2016 up to
01/2018 South West Insurance Agent-
Worked as Sales Executive and responsible for below tasks:
• Wrote rates estimations of the policies’ cost.
• Preparing quotations for the clients.
• Issuing policies of motor insurance, fire insurance, general insurance and medical insurance.
Head of Maintenance and Installation-11/2008 to
06/2016 Monitoring for Electronic System LLC
• Installation, programming and maintenance fire alarm, security system, CCTV, access control and sound system.
• Writ daily reports.
• Follow up with the customers constantly.
Al Sanah For Electrical Technology LLC-Amman/Jordan
• Installation and maintenance security systems, CCTV.
• Installation and maintenance fire and burglary alarm systems, security access control systems and sound system.
• Site survey.
• Technical support
• 1994-1997 Electrical Engineering studies (3 years) –Baghdad University-Baghdad/ Iraq
• 1992-1993 High school from Al Khurkh Secondary School-Baghdad/Iraq COURSES
• Certificate from National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)- NFPA 72-(2019) National Fire Alarm Code.
• ICDL (International Computer Driving License)
• Electrical maintenance service course.
• NEBOSH International General Certificate. December 2019.
• Managing safely course (approved and validated by IOSH in association with QHSE International FZ LLE, August 2019.
• Emergency Response Procedure Training, August 2019.
• Risk Assessment Training, August 2019.
• Environment Awareness Training, August 2019.
• Birth Date : 18 September 1975
• Nationality : Jordanian
• Marital Status : Married
• Driving license from UAE is available.