DANIELE JOSHUA P.
A recent Tourism Graduate looking to contribute to innovate the tourism industry. I am seeking for a job where I can exert myself and utilize my skills to help the industry grow and expand its influence. I continuously strive to learn and critically absorb field knowledge and innovate its applications.
02/2017 - 11/2018
Managing Editor, The Concierge – Holy Angel University Responsibilities:
• Oversee the important transactions and operations of the publication.
• Proofread and examine the contents of articles prior to approval for publishing.
• Curate various media to be used and put on current issue.
• Assess the performance and output of members of the publication.
• Write articles to be released and put on current issue. 06/2018 – 11/2018
Administrative Assistant, Tourism Educators and Movers Philippines Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance in various administrative works within the organization.
• Scout for and secure appointments to conduct informative seminars to various schools and universities
• Communicate with school and university officials.
• Maintain and organize an efficient schedule for conducting seminars.
• Maintain an organized workflow.
• Oversee the operations and ongoing during the seminars.
• Collect data and feedback from seminar attendees. EDUCATION
2010 - 2014
University of the Philippines – Extension Program in Pampanga, Clark Freeport, Pampanga
2014 - 2019
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management, Holy Angel University. SKILLS
Analyzing, Assessment and Evaluation, Strategizing, Writing, Communication, Public Speaking, Planning, Adaptability, Collaboration, Self-Management.
Photography, Sony Vegas Pro, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign.
• Certification of Eligibility – Career Service (Professional) Examination granted by the Civil Service Commission of the Philippines.
References available upon request.