S/O Mr Mohammed Yacoob A
Contact No: +919*********.
The HR manager
Sub : Application for Job
Respected Sir / Madam,
As I am A.Muhammed Hasheem working as staff nurse from 14th April 2015 to till now. In Gleneagles Global Health City I would like to join in your Institute. So I have attached CV and Covering Letter. Please find the attachment and do the needful.
S/O Mr Mohammed Yacoob A
Contact No: +919*********.
A position that would give me an opportunity to use my knowledge, skill and potential towards achieving organizational goals as well as that provides platform for learning and self-improvement. To work collaboratively with team members to achieve common goals while maintaining responsibility and commitment. I would be inclined therefore to corner that reflects my interest.
RAJALAKSHMI COLLEGE OF NURSING
Global Hospitals & HealthCity
Hepatobiliary and pancreatic transplantation
K J Multi Speciality
• Specially trained on ACLS and BLS by American Heart Association inGleneagles Global
• COMPREHENSIVE CARE NURSING 3M0NTH COURSE
Global hospitals and health city is located in Chennai, Perumbakkam. This hospital hasreceived National Accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) certification. This is 350 bed capacity Multi specialty Hospital. This Hospital has 9 operation theatres and 7 ICU’S(Licu,Lmicu,Neuroicu,Sicu,Picu,Ccu,Cardiacicu),This Hospital famous for Liver Transplantation and Multi organ Transplantation like Renal,Lung,Heart,Knee(ortho), and here performed all kind of Neurosurgeries and General Surgeries and Minimal invasive laprotic surgeries. And this hospital famous for treating all type of cancer.
TYPES OF CASES AND PATIENTS HANDELLED:
• LDLT(Living donor liver transplant), Recipient and Donor.
• DDLT(Diseased Donor liver transplant)
• Renal Transplant.
• Nursing duties in cardiac and neuro diseases.
• Care of patients mainly the following type of cases:
• Myocardial infarction, angina, heart block, heart failure (who are on permanent or temporary
pacemaker), congestive cardiac failure and cardiomyopathy.
• Care of patients with tracheotomy.
• Patients with neurological problem.
• Monitoring of intake, output and vital signs chart.
• Preceptor to new staffs.
• Care of patients with indwelling catheter.
• Care of patients with acute or chronic renal failure.
• Assisting for biopsy, lumbar puncture and pleural tapping, Ascitic tapping.
• Assisting procedure like central venous line insertion, intubation and arterial line insertion.
TYPES OF EQUIPMENTS HANDDELLED:
• Pulse oxymeter
• Cardiac monitor
• Steam inhaler
• Ambu bag
• ECG machine
• Syringe pump
• PICCO Monitoring
• Infusion pump
• Arterial and central venous pressure monitoring
• Pulmonary arterial Pressure monitor
• CVP insertion
• Arterial line insertion
• Cava fix insertion
• Assisting CPR and defibrillation
• Bladder irrigation
• Incision and drainage
• Lumbar puncture
NURSING SKILLS AND PROCEDURES:
• Admission of patients and orientation of units
• Intravenous line insertion and Intravenous infusion
• Ryle’s tube insertion and feeding
• Blood transfusion
• Urinary catheterization and catheter care
• Bladder wash
• Cardiac monitoring of patients
• Monitoring of intake, output and vital signs chart
• Medicine administration by vein, intramuscular, intradermal, subcutaneous, inhalation and oral
• Wound dressing.
• Stomach wash
• Preventing patient from bed sore
• Suture removal
• Care after coronary angiogram and angioplasty
• Preparation of patients for cardiac surgeries and cardiac diagnostic procedures
• Arterial blood gas sampling (with or without arterial line)
• Discharge procedure
• Assessing of upper GI and lower GI endoscopy procedures
•Attended an International Conference on “Evidence based Nursing Practice for Redefining Benchmarks in Patient Outcomes” held at Global Hospitals and Health City, Chennai incollaboration with University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, USA
•Attended an National Conference on “MASTER CLASS IN LIVER DISEASE-Series 4”
conducted by Global Hospitals Group in Chennai.
•Attended an National Conference on “Effective Nursing Management-Issues and Challenges” conducted by AMEN in association with Global Hospitals and Health City, Chennai.
•Attended an National Nursing Conference on “EMERGENCY NURSING- GAMET 2016”at Global Health City, Chennai.
•Attended an National Nursing Workshop on “TRAIN THE TRAINER STROKE WORK SHOP” at Global Health City, Chennai.
NAME : MrMuhammedHasheem A
FATHER’S NAME : Mr Mohammed Yacoob A
MOTHER’S NAME : MrsAasiyaJabeen A
DATE OF BIRTH : 23/02/1993
SEX : Male
RELIGION : Muslim
NATIONALITY : Indian
MOTHER TONGUE : Urdu
MARITAL STATUS : Single
PASSPORT DETAILS :
PASSPORT NUMBER : R0864916
PLACE OF ISSUE : CHENNAI
DATE OF ISSUE : 20-06-2017
DATE OF EXPIRE : 19-06-2027
Prof Dr MOHAMED RELAMBBS, MS(General surgery), FRCSHOD & Senior Consultant - HPB & Liver Surgery
Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai, Tamil NaduPh. 044-*******.
Dr. K. Ilankumaran, MBBS.,DA.,FRCA (UK)Clinical Lead in Liver Transplant Anaesthetists and Liver Intensivists,
Global Hospitals & Health City,Chennai, Tamil Nadu,Ph. 044-********
Dr. JOY VARGHESE., M.D. (Gen.Med),D.M (Gastro)
Fellow in Liver Transplantation (Germany)
Lead -Senior Consultant, Department of Hepatology and Liver Transplantation.
Global Hospitals & Health City,Chennai, Tamil Nadu,Ph. 044-********.
Senior Consultant Nephrologist
Global Hospitals & Health City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Ph. 044- 4477700.
I hereby declare that the details above stated are authentic to the best of my knowledge and I shall provide the original of the same when required.
Place: Chennai Yours faithfully,
(MUHAMMED HASHEEM .A)