Automotive Interior Plastic Design Engineer (CAD)
Prasad Kiran Kanse
Bachelor in Automobile Engineering (Year: - 2017, CGPA: - 6.75) Email: - email@example.com
Mobile No: - +91-959*******.
Profile Experience Summary: Plastic Product Design 2.3 years Profile: -
• A qualified Automobile Engineer with sound knowledge of designing of automotive interior trims plastic components.
• Domain knowledge in plastic with exposure to part design and development.
• Good knowledge of Best business practices for CAD Methodology Part Design, Surfacing, Assembly Design (Clash, Section, and Positioning), and Drafting.
• Good knowledge of Plastic part manufacturing process.
• Making fully parametric part with maintaining proper part history.
• Designing proper mounting and locating features.
• Analyzing the part for tooling and manufacturing feasibility.
• Ensure manufacturing feasibility of parts. (Core Cavity, MTD, Slider, Lifter, Parting Line)
• Worked on parametric modeling by remastering.
• Ensuring issues that cannot be resolved are escalated to Lead Engineer. Software Proficiency& Engineering Tools
• CAD tools: CATIA V5.
• Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Project Experience - Brief Work Summary:
ASHOK LEATHER & RUBBER CO.
(AUG 2017 – TILL DATE)
Customer/Project Program: VINFAST
Project Parts: Driver Lower Panel, Switch Facia, Air vent housing bezel RH.
Roles & Responsibility:
• Close volume creation from given styling, creation of B side feature.
• Re-mastering creation of fully parametric 3D data from dump to parametric of trims parts.
• Providing proper tooling direction to complete part & parting line also.
• Generated all B side features as per RPS system.
• Parting line creation with respect to main tooling direction.
• Creation of fully 3D parametric modelling with proper part history.
• Draft analysis for checking the manufacturability of the design part.
• Drafting done as per requirement.
• Making closed volume of Class A surface, B surface and closing surface.
• Making fully 3D parametric part with maintaining proper part history.
• Create features like welding cylinder, snap, dog house, screw boss, clip tower with slider & lifter as per feasibility.
• Creation of power copy.
• Designing proper mounting & locating feature.
• Analysis of part for tooling and manufacturing feasibility. (Draft, Grain, Gap and Flush)
• Elimination of plastic defects like creating sink mark, warp edge, short shot, weld line etc.
• Adding fixation considering RPS given by customer.
• Making the interfaces for the feature like welding cylinder, clip tower, screw boss and locator on environment part.
• Creation of core and cavity separating parting line. Responsibilities Customer/Project
Project Parts: Side Shield, Foot Cover, Recliner Cover Customer/Project
• Class A-surface analysis for graining standards.
• Study to design considering meat to metal study, Design condition, full fold, comfort condition.
• Craftsmanship consideration,
• Zone consideration. (radius requirements,).
• Responsible for packaging with environment data. Responsibilities
Name : - Prasad Kiran Kanse
Address : - Sagar Bldg., Room no.: - 117, 4
Floor, Sunder Lane, B.J. Marg,
Byculla (W), Mumbai: - 400 011.
DOB : - 09 April 1995
Gender : - Male
Languages known : - English, Marathi, Hindi.
Skills : - Innovative, Focused, Confident, Risk taker, Calm, Active team Member Interests : - Watch web seminar, Exploring new technologies, watch sci-fi, Animation movies, Listen music.
I hereby declare that the all the information furnished in are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: - ( Mr. Prasad Kian Kanse )