Event Planning & Implementation
• Built out and launched the
entire operational framework
in under six months, and
received an 85 net promoter
score on the pilot program.
• Tripled monthly membership
acquisition and exceeded
additional KPI's with a 3-month
integrated marketing campaign.
• Increased audience at an
conference by 67%, and the
number of countries
represented from 10 to 65.
Resourceful Problem Solver
Coach & Relationship Builder
Diplomatic & Culturally Adept
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
Hugo Labs Inc., NY, NY October 2018 – present
Employee #3 at a pre-seed start-up working to reinventing school transportation
• Assembled the entire operational framework, including Human Resources, Fleet, Logistics, Customer Service, and Policies and Procedures.
• Work with stakeholders to develop RFP responses and design client-specific solutions that are operationally efficient.
• Developed all policies and procedures with careful consideration of complex insurance requirements and federal and state regulations.
• Manage all aspects of Human Resources, including payroll, benefits, recruitment, onboarding, and culture. Grew the company by over 50% in one year, maintaining 100% retention in an industry with high turnover. COMMUNITY MANAGER
ReachNow, BMW Group, Brooklyn NY 2016 – 2018
Mobility services by BMW
• Acquired 15k members in one year through an integrated digital and traditional marketing strategy that utilized targeted KPI tracking.
• Monitored member engagement, adjust communications and promotions to drive activation leading to a 65% increase in revenue in one quarter.
• Oversaw and developed member-facing communications, including social media content. Composed email campaigns, consistently attaining a 35+% open rate and above-average CTR.
• Established customer service initiatives and process improvements to elevate satisfaction and drive repeat business.
Richard Attias & Associates, WPP Group, NY, NY 2013 – 2016 A global strategic consulting firm that creates large multi-day event platforms primarily in emerging markets.
• Led community department responsible for event registration processes, audience generation, and CRM administration.
• Handled travel, logistics and relationship management of conference speakers. Provided white-glove attention to talent, dignitaries, and VIPs.
• Devised, implemented and monitored all email campaigns. Utilized A/B testing, list segmentation and ensured CAN-SPAM compliance.
• Managed four full-time associates and up to six temporary office staff. Forecasted staffing needs, based on workload and shortages.
• Worked on signature events for governments and corporations in Europe and Africa, as well as conferences for The New York Times and the Bloomberg Foundation at COP21.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, CONTINUED
Brooklyn, NY 2011 – 2013
Clients included start-ups, think tanks, and small independently run businesses.
• Developed operational systems to streamline administrative processes, improved information access, ensured data quality and saved on average of $2k/month for companies with limited resources.
• Produced monthly newsletter for a client's 15K customer database resulting in a 22% open email rate.
• Updated and maintained client websites to revitalize content, optimize for SEO, update events calendars, and manage e-commerce functions.
• Managed logistics, negotiated contracts and sourced venues for events with participation for up to 200 participants. MARKETING COORDINATOR
Selfhelp Community Services, Inc., NY, NY 2004 – 2011 A non-profit dedicated to helping people live independently at home.
• Transformed Selfhelp’s public image and brand to be seen as professional and trustworthy, according to customer surveys, by creating and implementing a cohesive marketing strategy, synchronizing electronic and print marketing, and harmonizing internal and external communication.
• Content calendar creation, production, and delivery of all marketing materials including newsletters, email, print, social media and blog postings.
• Oversaw a $500K creative budget to update collateral and a yearly annual production budget of $200K.
• Established brand/communications standards, gained executive and board approval, and trained staff across 30 locations on usage.
• Managed $85K annual relationship with an external PR agency and directed the work of marketing ﬁrms, graphic designers, and other external vendors.
• Led web team to create a uniﬁed organizational presence by redesigning a weak corporate website and a large number of program sites into a useful, informative, and agile website. MARKETING ASSISTANT
The Germanow-Simon Companies, Rochester, NY 2002 – 2004 Custom design and manufacturing of precision tools for application worldwide.
• Supported two-day, in-house trade show including event logistics, timeline development, budgeting, presentation structure, and rental arrangements. Managed three team members and a $50K budget.
• Improved company’s web presence through regular maintenance and enhancements to e-commerce sites which simplified the user interface. Improved and optimized web design which led to a higher search engine placement.
• Developed corporate brand identity and designed layout for newsletters, sales materials, and retail packaging. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Marketing 2001
State University of New York College at Brockport, Brockport, NY TECHNOLOGIES
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Sugar CRM