Microsoft Office -
Mohamed Wasim A N
Confident and teamwork-oriented Financial Analyst, seeking to leverage proven pricing, revenue recognition, and financial review skills. Focused on continual professional and personal growth in the field of audit, finance and accounts by interacting with experienced professionals and through professional qualifications.
06/2018 – 11/2019 Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• Pricing (Bids, Deals and Negotiations)
- Worked on large deals and won with good margins.
- Detailed Analysis on the various parameters and factors of large deals were conducted.
- Liaised with the Business Finance Managers and Business Team for working on simulations and reverse auctions.
• Financial Review (Master Service Agreements, Request for Proposals, Scope of Works)
- Reviewing and bringing down the critical clauses to an acceptable level.
- Collaborated with the Legal and Business team for providing the more reasonable justification to the customers.
• Revenue Recognition (Recognizing revenue on completing the obligations under the contract)
- Integrated the revenue team with the pricing, order booking and review team with utmost efficiency.
- SAP GUI – Performed checks on customer payment and billing details.
- Analysis on the contract was done to determine the contract type and payment terms.
- Liaised with Delivery Managers to determine the percentage completion of the projects.
• Order Management and Internal Audit
- Liaised with the Business Team to book the orders in the system received from the customer.
- Audit of the booked orders were done to confirm the completeness and accuracy.
- Training was provided to the newly integrated revenue team and new joiners.
- Presentations were created to provide better understanding. EDUCATION
ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Pursuing Professional Level (10 out of 13 papers completed) December 2016 – Present
B. Com Hons – International Finance and Accounting Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
June 2015 – April 2018
CGPA - 7.113
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
December 2016 – July 2018
IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards September 2018
Stock performance analysis of pharmaceutical sector in India November 2017 – March 2018
Impact of Internet Banking on Young Professionals
May 2016 – September 2016
SWOT Analysis – Lassi Shop
SEMINAR – International Financial Reporting Standards November 2016
PANEL DISCUSSION – Net Neutrality and Free Basics
Full Professional Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Visa Status: Visit Visa