Mob No: 724*******
Intend to build a career with leading corporate in the hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people, towards the path of exploring myself properly, in order to achieve satisfied success.
• B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) from School of Aeronautics
(Neemrana) approved by AICTE & affiliated to RTU Kota. Exam/
• AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Avionics stream from School of Aeronautics,Neemrana, approved by DGCA, Govt. of India. Sr.No
• Completed 3 year License course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) in Avionics Stream.
• Completed 6 month OJT on Fokker F-27-200 and F-27-500 aircrafts fitted with RR Dart 552-7R engines from SOA Neemrana (Raj).
• Completed 1 Month Internship from AIR INDIA MUMBAI
• On hand Working experience in Workshop and knows basics of Manufacturing.
• Familiar with “FOKKER F-27 AIRCRAFT”.
• Knowledge of Aircraft Electrical, Instrument, & Radio Navigation Systems. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Basic model of Aircraft with the Mechanical Movement of Control Surface Analysis of various stress and strain over a cantilever beam using Ansys . WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME
• I am a quick learner and can grasp any concept or technique in minimum possible time.
• Hard working and can complete a task within the given time.
• Can easily adjust to any environment and give my hundred percent in any situation.
• Partial knowledge about CAD and CATIA
Name : Manoj kumar
Father’s Name : Mr. Rajendra singh
Date of Birth : 20-11-1996
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Hindi
Permanent Address : Basant Vihar Colony New Etah Chungi, Aligarh Uttarpradesh
I hereby solemnly declare that the above furnished particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date :21 December 2019