firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/poojarawat92 OBJECTIVE
Result oriented professional, having around 6 years of experience with expertise in Operation Management, Business Alliance, Client & Vendor Management, Service Delivery & business Process Management etc. I’m willing to work as a key player in challenging, creative environment and knowledge base to serve the best in the industry to play an important role in global Economy.
• Currently working as a Operation Manager at UHyr Labs Pvt Ltd, Sec-48.
• Earlier worked as a “Sr. Executive – Operations” in Vatika Group, Vatika Business Centre, Vatika Business Park, Sec-49.
• Earlier worked as a Coordinator in IMASS Pvt. Ltd, Centrum Plaza, Sec- 53. UniHyr Labs
Unihyr Labs is an ecommerce platform, it is a cloud based SaaS platform in the hiring space. It is first of its kind end to end Integrated Recruitment Management System & the search firm aggregation platform where we connect employers with verified network of search firms. Both applications are seamlessly integrated to each other. JOB RESPONSBILITIES :
• Delivery operations - channel management and curation
• Heading business alliance – Onboarding new vendors & clients
• Vendor engagement - vendor sign-ups & mentoring
• Client engagement (new /existing clients).
• Recruitment (IT/Non- IT)
• On-job requirements/projects as arising from time to time
• What’s app support
Vatika group basically deals into Hospitality, Commercial Spaces, Retail Spaces, Homes, Education, Business Centres and facility management-Enviro and founded in 1968. JOB RESPONSBILITIES:
• Inhouse clients, Adhoc client as well as virtual client –
• Developing and maintaining customer relationship with existing and new clients.
• Delivering excellent customer service by ensuring timely service of the requirement as per the contract, ensuring timely response to all important phone calls and daily emails.
• Close deals.
• Eeffectively execute day to day office & administrative activities of clients as per their requirements in order to satisfy clients expectations.
• Serve as single point contact for clients.
• Do the agreement Renewals, check-in’s and check-out.
• Do the invoicing for all the clients.
• Follow-up with clients on outstanding payments.
• Keeping the management intact by sharing ideas to improve customer relationships..
• To Measure cutomer satisfaction levels through various ways like: monthly, quarterly and annual feedbacks
• Generate business for meeting room or our services by interacting or meeting with clients.
• Converting walkins into clients and contributed for revenue generation.
• To ensure proper functioning of the Business Centre in order to meet & exceed clients expectations.
o Maintaining assets of centre, coding etc.
o Asset Maintainence – Servicing of AC, EPBAX etc. o Maintaining suite wise asset details.
• Service Request : coordinate with vendors and schedule servicing for Paint touch-up, Pest Control, Plant Maintainence, EPBAX, UPS, Ricoh, fire panel etc (Under AMC’s)
• Repair & Maintainence.
• Interfacing with the pest control for carrying out the pest control activities at the facility.
• Taking facility rounds and find out snags and rectify the same asap.
• Routinely Inspect all services to ensure performance measures are being maintained.
• Ownership of the Day to day administration, including reports generation of the stocks trackers.
• Maintaing & forwarding Bills
• Maintaing AMC Tracker report
• Meet the supervisor during the shift to discuss and communicate priorities for the shift and address complaints.
• Take Care of all incidents issues, identify issues and pending problems and initiate immediate rectification actions.
• Indent monthly requirements for Soft services as per the month's budget.
Handled Housekeeping & Pantry Department
-To ensure implementation of good housekeeping practice within office premises in order to maintain high standards of hygiene & cleanliness.
-To supervise the functioning of housekeeping staff in order to ensure that good work practices are followed to meet clients requirements and satisfy customer expectations.
-Give training to better knowledge & professionalism.
-Grooming & general ettiqutes.
-Maintain all requist records :
1. Material Stock
2. Material Stock Report & Reister
3. Daily Check list
4. Weekly Check list
• Pantry Management:
-Assess monthly, the weekly and daily order of items sold at the pantry.
- Maintain cash Sale Report
-Cater to any special requests from clients on daily basis like birthdays, special lunch etc., introduce new items in the pantry.
- Maintain all requist records :
1. Material Stock Register
2. Daily Client Consumption register
3. Cutlery Stock inventory
-Training and grooming of pantry boys, Pantry staff roster, Client wise record update, Pantry communication, Bill Checking.
-Decide on pantry menu with consensus with operations head, work out and maintain standard markups on items sold in the pantry.
-Pantry menu Updation, increase and maintain the profitability of pantry operations, manage coffee/ tea facility and vendors for the business centre.
-Vendor Bills checking and forwarding them to operations head for processing payment one point of contact for specified clients ensure billing for clients managed.
-Complaints registration and resolution within the timeframe.
-Tacking necessary approval from branch head for items purchased.
• Procurement of all the centre needs.
• Prepare budjet.
• P & L
• Maintain “Happay Software”.
• Maintain Imprest Sheet & File.
• Deposit Revenue of Pantry & Business Income by end of the month.
Handle Entire Access Control System & CCTV
• Handling “Hams Software”
• Issuance of card
• Servicing of controllers, EM Lock etc
• Order monthly stationary to vendor
• Maintaining stationary stock register.
• Maintaining client usage file
• Maintain monthly Stock Report
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Responsible for decoration, Snacks etc .
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
• Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
• Plan menu, order food, and hire caterers (if do the stall thing).
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Do their Bills realization and mange supplies.
• Follow up for agreement renewal.
• look up for new vendors with lesser cost for business profit (Note : I always ensure that the relationship between vendor and me needs to be good and ensure that they provide us the best service)
• Got ISO Certificate for the year 2013-2014 ( Certificate of Appreciation in Quality Management System ). Also cleared in 2017 but didn’t receive the certificate.
• Cost effective in various services.
• Signed up almost all Virtual clients by me.
• Done shoots for business centre in 2014, 2017, 2018.
• Appreciated in grapevine for taking care of my own job along with other responsibilities when we were having short manpower of Front desk girl & housekeeping person, single handedly for about 3 months. Operation Manager
IMASS PVT LTD
IMASS PVT LTD (Integrated Mobility and Advance system and solutions ) is a software company and is a part of R-square . This basically deals in government Projects as well as private projects. It is specialized in the field of Public Transport, E & M governance and Health care sector.
• Generating attendance of our Gurgaon office and jodhpur office to daily basis and mailing to the HR
• Answering incoming calls and transferring to the concern department
• Manage travel bookings / Accomodation / Local Transportation
• General administrative and clerical support
• Keeping records of Convieyence sheets and bills of all departments to make Salary and mail this to HR
• Maintain records of all the requist records like Courier register, Send and receive courier and tracking, Incoming and Outgoing material
• Co-ordinate with seniors
• Schedule appointments in embassies, vendors etc
• Responsible for office procurement
• Keeping records of petty cash.
• Organize meetings
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Deal with queries from the public and customers
• Prepare letters and documents & Tender searching and all. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Diploma “BTEC HNC in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management Course “From Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Centre, Gurgaon(Haryana), Certified by Edexcel (U.K.) ACHIEVEMENTS_FIAT
Got the Customer Interaction Program certificate in 2010. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
• Senior Secondary Examination (2010)
S.G.R.R. P. School Kotdwara, Uttrakhand
Board / University – C.B.S.E. Uttrakhand
Kotdwara, Uttrakhand, INDIA
• Secondary Examination (2008)
S.G.R.R. P. School Kotdwara, Uttrakhand
Board / University - C.B.S.E. Uttrakhand
Kotdwara, Uttrakhand, INDIA
• Graduated from sunrise university, B.A (2015)
• Knowledge of Computer
• Tools familiar with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint presentation).
• Familiar with outlook, Salesforce, lotus note, G suite. STRENGTHS
• Ability to work in a team or individually
• Dedicated towards goals
• Honest & Hardworking
• Self motivated
• Good Time Manager
• Team Leadership
• Cooperative and coordinative
• Ability to handle stress
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
• Net Surfing & Appreciate music
• Love to do Yoga
• Interacting with different types of peoples
• Hanging with friends
Name : Pooja Rawat
Father’s Name : Mr. Narendra Singh Rawat
D.O.B. : 24th
Current Add. : 2318/3R, Laxmi Niwas, Rajiv Nagar, Sec-14 Gurgaon, ( Haryana )
Permanent Add. : H.no. 96, Shamsher Singh Colony, Devi Road, Kotdwara Pauri Garhwal, Uttrakhand - 246149
Language Known : English, Hindi
Religion : Hindu
Nationality : Indian
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct upto my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date:-
( POOJA RAWAT )