Dist: Yaadaadri Bhongir,
I’m looking for a role that will allow me to learn from the ground up and build a career in this industry. I’m always eager to learn and ready to take on new challenges. By accepting new challenges and learning new skills on the way, I will be able to take on more responsibility. So a role that provides training & growth opportunities would be ideal.
Osmania University of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad - M.Tech Dept: Chemical Technology (Plant Design)
SEPT 2017 – SEPT 2019
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies, Basar- PUC AUG 2011 - MAY 2013
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies, Basar- B.Tech Dept: Chemical Engineering
JUN 2013 – APR 2017
Nethaji High School, Nalgonda- SSC
JUN 2008 – APR 2011
STRENGTHS & SKILLS
● Adaptability, Punctuality.
● Good listening skills and Communication skills.
● Teamwork skills (worked well as part of a team in my UG final project experience)
● Able to work as an individual (worked well as individual in my PG final project experience)
● Programming Languages : C, Python
● Operating Systems : Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
● Software : Comsol 4.4
Hydrodynamic Cavitation for Water treatment: Performance evaluation and CFD analysis
Description: The aim of this project is to find out the feasibility of applying hydrodynamic cavitation process for the treatment of waste water.
Organization: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad Team size: 1
Hypersorption process for separation of components of a gas mixture Description: Theoretical study of Hypersorption process. Organization: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technologies Team size: 3
Electrochemical Power Sources
Organization: DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Govt.of India/Research Centre Imarat, Hyderabad Team size: 1
LIST OF PAPERS PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL/CONFERENCE
• Jyotsna Rapolu, Siddhartha Moulik, Pavani Vadhthya, Hydrodynamic cavitation for methylene blue removal: Experimental analysis and numerical simulations.(Under Communication)
• Jyotsna Rapolu, Pavani Vadhthya, Siddhartha Moulik, Hydrodynamic cavitation for Surfactant (SDS) degradation: Experimental analysis and Numerical simulations.(Under Preparation)
Papers presented in conferences:
• Sowmya Parakala, Jyotsna Rapolu, Siddhartha Moulik, S. Sridhar, Forward Osmosis for Concentration of Aqueous Sorbitol Solutions: Performance Evaluation