Job Application for Mechanical Engineering Position. Availability: Immediately
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork. WORK EXPERIENCE
• Filteration Engineers India Private Limited: worked As a Production Trainee with One Year Experience at Rabale, Navi Mumbai India.
FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
• Plan all activities and allocation of work for the shift as per the production plan and schedule for the Section.
• Plan for manpower, material and other resources for the Shift carrying out the production as per plan.
• Supervise the production process to ensure productivity and efficiency targets and standards are achieved. Continuously monitor production parameters like quantity, Wastage and quality of material, machine utilization, uptime, etc.
• Update the section Manager in case of any deviations or errors in the production plan or the production parameters and take necessary corrective action in a timely manner. Raise requisition for material and consumables in a timely manner to ensure no disruption in production process.
• Ensure all quality parameters and requirements for the product are adhered to through the production process.
• Identify areas of improvement on the production line and suggest ways to improve to the section Manager.
• Work towards ensuring cost savings in variable costs through innovative ideas and optimum usage of raw materials and consumables. Monitor consumption of indirect material and implement ways to reduce the same.
• Ensure safety measures are consistently and strictly followed by all during the shift and take initiative to enhance acceptance of safety as a culture so as to achieve zero accident level.
• Manage performance of the team during the shift to ensure optimum utilization of manpower.
• Maintain a high standard of employee morale and engagement in the shift through constant communication and constructive and cooperative relationships with team, union members, and contract staff.
PROJECT UNDERTAKEN AS A PART OF ACADEMIC CURRICULUM
• Project : “Pedal Operated Washing Machine”
• Project Review : “The main objective is to design & develop a machine which uses Human power as source of energy to drive the machine”.
• Software used for Designing: Solid Edge-V10.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS UNDERGONE
Mechanical QC&QA Training:
• Organization : NEXORA ACADEMY KOZHIKODE KERALA
TUV Rheinland Training:
• Organization : Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi Hydraulics and Pneumatics Training:
• Organization : Bosch Rexroth Centre of Competence In Automation Technology Mysore
• Knowledge Gained: Learnt about various Valves and Circuits. ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NON- DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (ASNT) LEVEL II (SNT-TC-IA)
• Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
• Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
• Radiographic Testing (RT)
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
• QA/QC in Mechanical Engineering.
• QA/QC in Welding Inspection.
• Piping & Pipeline Engineering.
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
• Auto CAD MS-OFFICE Word, Excel, Power Point
• Internet Applications
• Proficient in MS office applications and Comfortable in Internet aspects. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
• B.E – Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India in 2017 with first class with Distinction. AREA OF INTEREST
• Manufacturing Technology
• Automobile Engineering
• Mechanical Draft man
• Quality Control
• Charmadi Hydro Electric Power Plant Belthangady Karnataka India KEY SKILLS
• Familiar with codes and standards (ASME BPVC sections II, V, IX).
• Good knowledge in different drawings such as Isometric, P&ID.
• Detailed knowledge in Radiographic Testing Film Interpretation (RTFI).
• Well known about documentation in QA/QC field.
• Capable for WPS & PQR preparation and review.
• Good knowledge in various Non- Destructive Testing (NDT) Methods.
• Good Practical knowledge in this field.
• Creative and logical
• Problem solving ability
• Co-operative and keen observer
Date of Birth : 18.10.1995
Gender : Male
Marital status : Single
Passport NO : P2197750
Driving Licence : Light Vechicle
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Malayalam (Read and Write) Permanent Address : Kundampara, Munnad, Chengala, Kasaragod, Kerala, India – 671541