•New York State Licensed Cosmetologist •Make up artist & Hair Stylist
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 646-***-****
A highly gifted and creative Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist. With 19 years of experience in the interpreting the hair styling of clients, and 7 years of make-up artistry and to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation; ensuring that models, performers, presenters and celebrities have suitable make-up and hairstyles before they appear in front of the cameras or an audience. I have 7 years of tv hairstyling and makeup experience, and I execute each style expeditiously and precisely.
•The Real Housewives of New York City, hairstylist to Bethnney Frankel for 2 years onscreen, editorials .
•Makeup artist for Star Jones
•Hairstylist to Vanessa Simmons •Pucker Makeup : Freelance makeup artist •Adidas #HereToCreate commercial featuring Nicole Winhoffer •Danielle Nicole handbag campaign •Glamsquad: Freelance Hairstylist June 2014-present ¥Blo Blow Dry Bar Blow dry session stylist Jan 2014- June 2014 •Personal Hairstylist to Tara Wallace of Season 4 of Love and Hip Hop Personal Hairstylist creating looks for her scenes on the series April 2013- present
•TAB NYC New York Fashion Week Fall 2013 Hairstylist September 2013
•Chandelier Status Make-up artist for Celebrity Comedienne and Actress Sommore January 2013-March 2013
•Paperdoll Boutique & Beauty Bar Hairstylist & Makeup artist December 201
•The Reneè Agency: Model BootCamp 2012 Beauty Advisor April 2012
•The Reneè Agency Makeup Artist and Hairstylist 2012
•Runway of Love: Hosted by Vivica A. Fox Makeup Artist 2011
•Bodies on the Flo Music Video
•Makeup Artist November 2011
•JCPenny Hair Salon Hairstylist 2005-2010 •Sculptors Day Spa Hairstylist 2000-2004
•First Impression Hair Salon by Cheryl ‘Salt’ James- Valley Stream, NY Hairstylist 2000-2002
Key Skills And Competencies
• Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available hair and make-up products, sourcing, budgeting and ordering materials and equipment from specialist suppliers
• Detail oriented with excellent problem solving and follow-up skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; remarkable ability to achieve results through team leadership
• Display excellent time management skill - knowing how long a subject will take to be made-up and working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
• Profound ability to address customer concerns, demonstrating empathy while consistently moving the customer towards commitment
• In-depth ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
•blow dry styling
•camera ready hair & makeup