Baldwin, NY *****
Dedicated structural and ornamental welder professional with twenty plus years of experience. Constantly noted for strong communication and organizational skills. Looking to secure a position with a notable agency. SKILLS
AWS F60 Fireguard
DOT G60 Cert Of Fitness
• Converted blueprints and project designs for the creation of sheet metal products.
• Ensured machines, materials and tools were delivered to worksites and installation sites.
• Repaired and replaced parts that had worn down or become damaged.
• Selected drills according to job, task or project guidelines.
• Tested mechanical equipment and parts as necessary after assembly or repair. BHARAT
• Attention to detail •
Communications • Customer acquisition
• Customer service •
Dependable • Detail oriented
• Excellent communication abilities •
Housekeeping and maintenance • Inventory management
• Issue resolution •
Multi-tasking and negotiation • Organizatinal Skills
• Outstanding people skills •
Presentation skills • Problem-solving abilities
• Project management
Structural Welder Unico Spring Co Queens County, NY May 2007 - Current
• Thoroughly prepared and cleared worksites to prevent hazards.
• Trimmed, grind, buffed and ﬁled joints, smoothed surfaces and seams.
• Veriﬁed alignment, level and appliances and measured dimensions to ensure all installation was properly completed according to project speciﬁcations.
• Communicated work status to managers and supervisors.
• Effectively combined multiple techniques to produce unique results.
• Maintained an organized, clean and high standard work environment.
• Maintained communications between craftsmen and customers.
• Mentored new welders and machinists in technique and safety protocols.
• Performed quality checks at multiple levels of production.
• Supported factory line workers with on-demand repairs.
• Wrote and updated company standards for quality and safety.
• Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efﬁciently.
• Assisted clients in understanding their available options and helped them select the right service plans for their needs.
• Contacted existing and new customers to discover their needs and to explain how certain products could be useful to them.
• Developed and implemented tailored service plans to the needs of particular clients.
• Effectively communicated with other employees and upper management to ensure complete care of customers.
• Emphasized the speciﬁc product features that would stand out to customers, showing them product limitations and capabilities.
• Evaluated the customers' needs and provided service options to meet their requirements.
• Followed up with customers ensuring their satisfaction with their purchases. Ornamental Welder Risa Management Corporation Deer Park, NY January 2005 - April 2007