Nationality: Indian Vishal Srivastava
Date of Birth: 23rd
Oct-1994 Mob: +91-894*******
Specialization: Maintenance and Property management. E mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital Status: Unmarried Sex: Male
Summary: Working with OYO Rooms since August-2019 to Till Now as a Engineering Manager of NCR (Delhi).
Over 4 years of work experience in technical field and obtained good Knowledge of operation and maintenance of followings:
-UTILITY SECTION: HVAC system, Chiller plant up to (1000 TR), HT panels up to 33 KV, LT panel, Diesel Generators 1010 KVA Both water and air cooled, RO plant, Softner plant, UPS, ETPs, WTP
,STP up to 800 KLD, bore wells, Air compressors, Sump pumps.
-LIQUID FILLING SECTION: Retort machines, liquid filling machines (brietner machines). Bottle washing machines (Rinser machine), Metal detectors, Induction sealing machines, labelling machines,
-COOKING SECTION: stephan machines, A.K machine, bottom drives, cooling and cooking vats, high speed mixtures.
-VEG WASH SECTION: pulper, juicer, veg washer, leaf washer, multiprocessore.
-MHE ( Electric stacker, fork lifts, reach trucks, sicssor lifts).
-PUMPS: Centrifugal pumps, lobe pumps, screw pumps, gear pumps, vertical bareel pumps, dia- frame pumps, multistage pumps.
Working as a Engineering Manager with experience in technical field & various building management services, large number of equipment’s of different verities... 1. Taking charge of Mechanical and Electrical team of approx 65 technician in different field and development as per individual’s capabilities/skill sets. 2. Planning of execution of day to day activities, checking of logbooks, preventive Maintenance carried out and to be carried out, check the store status and update inventory. 3. Attending breakdowns of production and utility machineries. 4. Fire detection & Fire Fighting system across all the Properties around 250 Properties, Managed in day today operation.
5. BMS, Access doors and CCTV operation and maintenance. KEY QUALIFICATION:-
Responsible for Mechanical HVAC & Mechanical system of the building, Wide experience in handling Customer in commercial buildings, infrastructure groups.Expericnce in Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC Fire Fighting systems, DG sets, transfomer, filling machine, cooking machines etc. The Responsibility also involves interaction local authorities to achieve minimum downtime, while maintaining facility more efficient through preventive maintenance and other measure. The customer satisfaction is my prime motto. EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL STATUS
● Four Years B.tech in Mechanical from Uttrakhand Technical University,Dehradun with 1st
(UTTRAKHAND) in 2016.
● 12th from Samar Study Hall School (CBSE). Kashipur, Uttrakhand in 2012
● 10th from Holy Home School (ICSE). Serampore, West Bengal in 2010 Career Experience:-
Nov-16. To April-18 – Dr. Oetker India PVT. LTD. As a Maintenance Officer at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.. April-18 To April 2019– Jones Lang Lasalle PVT. LTD, As a Executive Technical at Noida, Uttarpradesh. April 2019 To August 2019- Colliers International. As a Sr. Executive Technical at Noida sec-16, Uttarpradesh.
August 2019 to present -OYO Rooms, As a Engineering Manager of NCR (Delhi). Job Responsibilities:-
● Ensure smooth functioning of all Utilities Machineries.
● Take routine round of premises on daily basis. if any abnormality or observed then inform to PM/VP Operations \ Senior Manager Support as soon as possible.
● Ensure the Preventive maintenance schedule of all equipment has been taken care in time. To focus on energy saving.
● Ensure that all the Safety measure has been taken care while carrying out any kind of work by the house team.
● Checking of all log books maintained by the in-house staff on daily basis.
● Routine checking of all the consumable and to monitor its quality,
● Ensure the Help Desk is maintained properly. Providing inputs for generating MIS and trained service provider Manpower.
● Coordination with project team.
● Coordination with vendors team.
● Trainings of MSTs .
Name : Vishal Srivastava
Contact No. : +918*********
Adhar Number:- 407*-****-****
Contact Address: - Bhiwadi,Rajasthan
I consider my privilege to take up any challenging assignment, complete it to perfection