Doha - Qatar
Objective: To put my communication, organization and marketing skills to contribution in a challenging professional environment.
Self Employed - Beirut/Doha (July 2014 – Present)
• Responsible as part of a Business Consulting Team for all marketing-related matters.
• Conducting market research to identify industry trends and competitors’ activity.
• Analyzing sales metrics and market feedback/customers behavior data.
• Identifying target market segment and commercial opportunities.
• Developing and implementing marketing strategy to enhance and optimize company presence.
• Creating and implementing campaigns addressing digital and traditional marketing.
Personal Assistant to the General Manager
Infomarkets S.A.R.L. – Jdeide, Lebanon (September 2007 – February 2010)
• Maintaining the GM’s office, coordinating activities and handling all communication and marketing matters.
• Being the GM’s first point of contact with internal and external parties.
• Insuring computer systems are up to date.
• Organizing and maintaining company’s executive files.
• Booking and arranging marketing and advertising seminars venues.
• Screening and handling phone calls, faxes and emails and following up on matters requiring replies.
• Scheduling appointments, meeting and greeting visitors, taking meeting minutes when required.
• Generating seminar documents, reports and Power-Point presentations.
• Scouting for new clients and initiating first approach and follow up calls.
Personal Assistant to the General Manager
Decades S.A.R.L. – Jounieh, Lebanon (2001 to 2007)
• Provide administrative support for the General Manager.
• First point of contact with the General Manager for third parties.
• Manage, filter and prioritize GM’s phone calls and emails.
• Handle correspondence along with physical and digital filing.
• Maintain databases up-to-date and generate periodic reports.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings.
• Plan company events.
• Prepare and disseminate meeting agendas and minutes.
• Follow-up on resolutions implementation and maintain GM updated.
• Arrange visas, tickets bookings and hotel reservations for GM’s travel.
• Reconcile GM’s travel expenses.
• Choose cards and gifts to GM’s select business relations.
• Order office stationary and supplies.
Infomarkets – Adonis, Lebanon (August-September 2009)
• Designing customized internal forms
• Generating reports from the company’s database
• Filing, archiving and document control
• Maintaining and updating customers’ database
• Coordinating events (conferences, weddings, launching campaigns, seminars, etc.)
Sales and Marketing Trainee
Le Royal Hotel Beirut – Dbayeh, Lebanon (April-June 2007)
• Exposure to the daily / weekly / monthly tasks of a Cluster Sales & Marketing office.
• Involved with weekly Sales & Marketing meetings, including revenue meetings.
• Assisting with small marketing and promotional projects.
• Assisting with monthly data input and analysis.
• Shadowing the pro-active sales managers on appropriate sales calls.
• Maintaining sales files as accurate as possible and in good shape.
• Creating the weekly calendar of sales appointments.
Garderie Tweety - Adma, Lebanon (Summer of 2002)
• Supervising a group of children
• Handicrafts: clay, paper cutting
• Organizing and animating games
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Marketing.
Notre Dame University - Jeita, Lebanon (2004–2009)
Certificate of Achievement: Mind Mapping (Brainstorming and Ideation)
Advertising Agencies Association - Lebanon (October 2009).
Diploma in Marketing Communications
International Advertising Association - USA (Fall 2009)
Swimming, Diving, Reading, Internet browsing, Shooting, Skiing, Drawing and Painting, Wushu Kung-Fu ( Member of the Lebanese Wushu Kung-Fu Federation and Vice President of the Lebanese Youth Wushu Kung-Fu Federation), Music, Benevolent in the Lebanese Civil Defense (Sea Rescue), Benevolent in SAFER ( Lebanese Association for Safety and Emergency).
Hard worker, multi-task, highly organized; perform well under pressure, team player, creative, excellent communication skills.
Skills Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effect, Microsoft Office
Languages Arabic (Fluent)
Mr. Naji Khayrallah – General Manager - Decades S.A.R.L.
Mr. Philippe Zeinieh – Administrative Manager – Informarkets S.A.R.L.
Mr. Mazen Atallah – General Manager – BetonW.L.L.