Phone: 864.***.**** E-Mail: email@example.com
Carver Industries • Landrum, S.C. • Marketing Specialist 1/2017 – present
• Dedicate time to propose consistent marketing strategies to increase sales significantly
• Communicate with dealers and distributor channels to get them the products that fit their target markets to increase new product sales
• Design all graphics and logo designs for catalogs, new product flyers, and brochures
• Develop, analyze, and manage all social media channels while driving brand awareness and engagement with customers, dealers, and distributors
• Achieve a strong social media and online presence to increase communication across all channels
• Send out personalized, weekly emails to customers and salespeople to keep them updated with company knowledge and answer any possible questions
• Lead on writing press releases as the company releases new products Sealed Air • Simpsonville, S.C. • Graphics Marketing Intern 3/2016 - 8/2016
• Worked with the designers to provide secondary market research that backed up monthly designs that were given to customers
• Lead on primary research project given to one of the company’s biggest customers
• Designed infographics that backed up market research
• Implemented knowledge of Adobe Illustrator to design safety posters for the plant
• Created logos in Illustrator for T-shirt designs Marley Lilly • Greer, S.C. • Production Intern 11/2014 – 4/2015
• Worked simultaneously in the graphics and marketing department
• Constructed products in the dye sublimation department and used a digital Ricoh printer and a heat press to make items for customers
• Used knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to make .eps files
• Engraved different types of jewelry on various substrates
• Packaged finished products and prepared them for shipping
• In charge of counting inventory
Rowley Company • Gastonia, N.C. • Marketing Intern 5/2014 – 8/2014
• Took photographs of products for the catalog
• Edited pictures in Photoshop for the catalog and online website
• Created Excel spreadsheets for management of pricing analyses for different products
• Conducted in-store research for multiple retailers and compiled competitive information Other Work Experience
Sidetracked Cafe • Central, S.C. • Waitress 8/2016 – 12/2016
• Served customers while providing them with an excellent dining experience
• Took orders and relayed them accurately to the kitchen staff
• Calculated meal costs for final bill calculation Education
Clemson University 8/2012 – 12/2016
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communications with an Emphasis in Marketing
Customer Service Engineer
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - mobile, entrepreneur, computer technician,...
India - cloud, mobile, scheduling, international,...
Somersworth, NH - physician assistant, physician, pain, physical,...
Centereach, NY - xerox, supplies, lawson, copy, strong, system, pos,...
Civil Site engineer
India, Mumbai, MH - site engineer, civil, rubber, civil engineering,...
Early & Middle Childhood Educator and Intervention Specialist
Logan, OH - early, childhood, special education, education,...
Driver Professional Experience
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - driver, professional experience, mini, bus,...