Dear Hiring Manager:
I am highly interested in the opportunity your organization has to offer. Currently, I am looking for a position that will enhance my professional growth as well as allow me to use the skills I possess to contribute towards the success of the company. With my educational background and work experience, I believe I possess the skills needed to be a potential candidate.
A few of my key strengths are, but are not limited to, the following:
• Quality assurance
• Customer service
• Sales including suggestive selling
• Conflict resolution
• Maintenance of a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation
• Counting, collecting, and managing large sums of currency
• Efficient performance of clerical and administrative duties
• Conduct, develop, and analyze public opinionated surveys
• Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Office
• Remain calm in complex situations
• Multi-task in fast-paced work environments
• Work effectively individually and/or as a team
It would be my pleasure to meet with you in person to further discuss the position available. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
SHARMEL S. DANIELS
3301 North Park Drive Unit #3013, Sacramento CA 95835
(707) ***-**** email@example.com
SACRAMENTO STATE UNIVERSITY, CA
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (c) May 2018
NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE, NAPA, CA
Associate of Arts in Physical Therapy May 2008
ARMIJO HIGH SCHOOL, FAIRFIELD, CA
High School Diploma (GED) May 2004
Collegiate Basketball Student-Athlete 2006 - 2008
SkyAngels, Oakland, CA
Cabin Attendant December 2016-Present
Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
Conduct safety check before flight
Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
Present emergency equipment and give instructions
Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection
VIBRANTCARE REHABIlITATION, SACRAMENTO, CA
Physical Therapy Assistant & Front Desk Assistant April 2013- December 2016
Observe patients before and during therapy, nothing their status and reporting to a physical therapist
Help patients do specific exercises
Use a variety of techniques, such as massage and stretching, to treat patients
Do clerical tasks, such as answering phones or helping patients with insurance paperwork
Help patients move to are from a therapy area
APPLE INCORPORATED, ELK GROVE, CA
Data Entry & Inventory Control April 2012 – April 2013
• Serve as a quality assurance technician.
• Inspect and assist in reverse logistics [T&R (teardown and reclaim) and ROR (repair or replace)]
• Prepare and verify outgoing shipments of the company’s products; provide data to RMA and OTV Departments.
• Conduct systemic transactions of material movements.
• Perform cycle counts for the purpose of maintaining inventory accuracy and identifying workload trends and resources.
NORTHBAY HOSPITAL, FAIRFIELD, CA
Environmental Service Aide August 2010 – April 2011
• Maintained a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hospital in compliance with health standards.
• Ensured that infection control protocols were met when preparing patient rooms for admissions and discharges.
• Conducted detailed cleaning such as dusting, cleaning of all surfaces, and proper disposal of trash and waste.
• Replenished supplies to ensure that medical staff and patients had needed items.
• Reported safety or risk factors as instructed.
• Assisted nurse with secondary tasks.
PACIFIC CREST RESEARCH, FAIRFIELD, CA
Customer Service Representative October 2005 – September 2008
• Conducted public opinionated polls and developed surveys based on the publics’ feedback.
• Analyzed transactions, corrected records, and adjusted errors to maintain an accurate database.
• Received customers’ request and provided the information requested or rerouted the request to the proper destination.
• Addressed and resolved customer complaints.
MICHAEL W. PETERSON, DDS, VALLEJO, CA
Dental Office Assistant June 2004 – October 2005
• Managed day-to-day operations of the dental office by doing the following: providing customer service to clients, performing administrative and clerical duties, and complying with office protocol.
• Scheduled and followed up with patients regarding their dental appointments.
• Maintained important, accurate patient and office records.
• Ensured that HIPAA privacy and security regulations were upheld.
• Sterilized, monitored, and ordered dental office equipment and supplies.
• Assisted coworkers (including the dentist) when called upon.
KID’S FOOTLOCKER, FAIRFIELD, CA
Cashier/Sales Associate June 2004 – June 2005
• Counted and collected large sums of currency on a daily basis.
• Assisted customers with questions and/or concerns that pertained to the company’s merchandise.
• Generated sales by identifying and meeting the needs of customers as well as through suggestive selling.
• Handled responsibilities of receiving incoming inventory items and organizing the merchandise categorically in the stock room and on the sales floor.
• Aided in the maintenance of a clean, stylish environment.
RALEY’S GROCERY STORE, FAIRFIELD, CA
Courtesy Clerk March 2003 – June 2004
• Helped customers identify and locate store products.
• Bagged customer’s orders and assisted customers to their cars (if desired).
• Maintained inventory and stocked shelves.
• Performed routine store maintenance to sustain a clean environment for customers and workers.
Physical Therapist Sales
Sacramento, CA - physical therapist, therapist, physical, therapy,...
Assistant Physical Therapy
Lincoln, CA - orthopedic, therapy, physical therapy, physical,...
Physical Therapist, Regional Vice President
Rancho Cordova, CA - rehab, coast, physical therapist, pt, therapist,...
Sacramento, CA - tutor, exercise, child care, child, mentor,...
Customer Service Medical Office
Sacramento, CA - massage, medical office, therapist,...
Customer Service Insurance
Sacramento, CA - rep, net, health, manual, claims, insurance,...
Sacramento, CA - pharmacy, pharmacy technician, technician,...