Carlsbad, CA 92008
Nine years of experience in plant operation and
maintenance field (electric, electronic,
automation, control systems, mechanic,
hydraulic and pneumatic design, modifications
Knowledge of PCB design, RF circuit and
antenna design, electric and control circuit
design, signals and systems analysis, power
electronics, and motor circuits.
Knowledge of IC circuits, microprocessors and
microcontrollers, Programmable Logic
Controller (PLC) and Intelligent Relays.
Knowledge of Assembly language for PIC
microcontrollers, STEP7 and Ladder logic for
Omron and Siemens PLCs, Python and C
Knowledge of renewable energy technologies,
hydro- and wind turbines, PV Solar energy
conversion, Power generation, Power
distribution and Power Transmission.
Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics and
hydraulics, machine tools and welding.
Facility teamwork, great professional rigor and
Computer skills: Office Suite, Eagle PCB,
AutoCAD, MPLab X IDE, Matlab, PSpice and
LTSpice, OrCad Cadence, PowerWorld
simulator, CX-Designer and Programmer, and
Languages: English, French, Russian, and
Research Assistant in Microsystems and Renewable Energy
August 2016- May 2017
WSU Vancouver (temporary, during senior year)
• Evaluate electrical systems and applications by conducting research programs, compile technical data and prepare analyses, prepare and facilitate pre-lab tutorial, grade lab reports.
Entry Level Plant Maintenance Engineer
August 2013 - Oct. 2014
Iso Poly Films (poly film web extrusion company, Vancouver, WA, USA)
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on all plant equipment and Instrumentation, as well as modify and maintain plant control systems;
• Sets up, calibrate, tests, measure and repair all types of electrical controls, PID regulators, RF modules, instruments, and electronic components;
• Participate in the design and development of new or modified machines, propose and drive new ideas/projects/methods to business and operations;
Operating Engineer II
August 2009-March 2013
Darona Inc. (pressure aluminum casting company, Quebec, Canada)
• Performs the full range of electrical, automation and mechanical duties in the ongoing operation;
• Maintain plant's Process Control Instrumentation and PLC/HMI networks;
• Review and prepare design drawings and specifications, process control narratives, instrument lists, and I/O lists.
• Monitors controls and electrical equipment to ensure effective and efficient service;
Jun 2003 –Jun, 2009
Efes Vitanta Moldova Brewery (Eastern Europe, Moldova)
• Identify, design and construction of new and improvement projects at the facility related to the preventative maintenance and expansion of the refinery facility;
• Diagnoses and solves machine malfunctions;
• Train technicians and maintenance personnel to perform maintenance operations, and conducting meetings;
• Data management of engineering packages including Cad models, engineering specifications, blueprints, diagrams, charts and various MS documents;
• Ensure operation is compliant with safety and foo d safety requirements;
B.S. in Electrical Engineering
Washington State University in Vancouver (WSU Vancouver, USA)
August 2014– May 2017
Vocational Diploma Electromechanical Technician of Automation Systems School of Crafts in South-West Montreal (EMSOM Canada)
March 2011-Sept. 2012
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Technical University of Moldova (Eastern Europe)
Sept. 1998- June 2003
Modulating Wireless Sensor Application
WSU Capstone Project (WaferTech Groupe)
August 2016- May 2017
• Design Main RF circuit for wireless data transmission using Xbee XP 900MHz module powered by internal batteries 2300mAH/ 3.6V and external power sources: PV solar cells and Split Core Current Transformer
• PCB Design and device modularization so that it can be used in field environment.
Miniaturized 433 MHz Antenna for Card Size Wireless Systems 2017 RF and Antenna Design Class Project (WSU Vancouver)
• Design and analyze miniaturized 433MHz microstrip antenna using ANSYS HFSS
• PCB implementation of the approved antenna design
Power Flow Analysis in HV Transmission Lines
Power System Analysis and Design Class Project (WSU Vancouver)
January 2017- May 2017
• Create power network model with two generators, three busses and transmission lines using PowerWorld simulation software;
• Analyze power flow of the steady state network and when faults occur using Newton-Raphson method.
• Propose and apply new system protection
Energy Conversion using High Speed Wind Turbine
Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Class Project (WSU Vancouver).
March 2017- May 2017
• Design and fabricate high efficiency wind turbine blades using XFOIL software;
• Design and implement electric circuit which will charge phone battery through USB port with electricity obtained from the wind turbine generator.
Hydraulic Press Machine Modification
Darona Project (Quebec, Canada)
• Redesign control circuit by replacing relay logic with Omron PLC
• Define Input/ Output parameters list and write ladder logic code.
References available upon require