***** ****** **. ********, **********, 92880 firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Marketing & Management
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Bilingual leader who performs well in a regional environment adept in management of all phases of a regional sales and marketing team. Skilled in utilizing FSM+, SalesForce data and regional reports to maximize sales, customize training and monitor performance.
Program & Project Management Strategic Planning Performance Metrics Definition
Competitive Analysis Territory Management Account Management
2020 Companies – Regional Marketing/Sales Manager (Samsung) Apr 2013 – Jan 2016
- Personally supervised a 20 state regional sales and marketing team (to include Hawaii)
- Responsible for up to one hundred and fifty Field Sales Managers and six District Managers
- Impact in over 5,000 locations comprised of 25 retails channels
- Conducted training for the launch of Samsung products (Wireless, Tablets, Home Electronics)
- Personally conducted District and Regional Sales Meetings, Trainings and “all hands on deck” calls
- Maintained sales quotas through direct marketing/implementing marketing strategies and tactics
- Certified over 7,000 Retail Sales Associates utilizing the three levels of Samsung Academy courses
- Interviewed, hired, motivated, trained and evaluated all FSMs & District Managers in six districts
2020 Companies - National Retail Sales Representative (T-Mobile) May 2011 – April 2013
- Responsible for establishing wireless phone sales and training in Wal-Mart, SAMs and COSTCO
- Establishes rapport with all levels of management (Regional, District and Store level)
- Designed Sales Training and Creative Sales presentations to drive sales at the store level
- Personally conducts sales events, side by side selling and coaching of sales reps in the field
- Conducts sales update briefings for store management and sales associates
- Directly responsible for maintaining sales quotas
- Create and establish new sales tactics to positively affect the bottom line
Designed by Felix – Design/Sales/Marketing December 2010 – May 2012
- Design and build interior design projects
- Conducts all marketing and sales for Design by Felix
- Directly responsible for each project in the areas of budget, construction and customer service
- Creates 3D art and has appeared on HGTV, KENS5 Great Day SA
Pocket Wireless – (Corporate Marketing/Merchandising Manager) November 2008 – December 2010
- Responsible for new market development, marketing campaigns training and launches
- Responsible for creating corporate training/classes for retail and dealer channels
- Retail marketing creative team was directly responsible for the look and feel of the company
- Directly responsible for retail and dealer channels on product launches, store design and collateral
- Worked with Advertisement agencies to develop tactical and creative elements for marketing campaigns
- Personally responsible for the design and implementation of all retail store and product planogram’s
Pocket Wireless – San Antonio, Texas (District Manager) September 2007 – November 2008
- Directly managed 18 retail locations and 55 sales representatives.
- Conducted recruiting, interviewing, training, counseling, terminating and promoting sales representatives
- Designed sales promotions to meet monthly sales quotas.
- Opened 152 new retail locations ensuring manning, inventory, levels, and marketing needs were met
- Designed & conducted Spanish classes to assist with the bi lingual sales markets
12963 Osprey St. Eastvale, California, 92880 email@example.com
Retail Marketing & Management
Home Ideas, Inc / Designed by Felix
Owner/Designer/Superintendent May 2000 to June 2007
- Established an innovative Interior Design Company that was totally client centered.
- Responsibilities include defining client’s needs, products, services and custom requirements.
- Total design solution approach to include project management for residential/commercial projects.
- Worked closely with all disciplines related to construction while maintaining control of the client’s budget.
WITTIGS Office Interiors
General Manager – Laredo, TX September 1997 to May 2000
- Established operations for an independent WITTIGS Office Interiors and Office Furniture USA franchise
- Defined corporate training and conducted classes on sales and marketing strategies and procedures.
- Personally responsible for training all designers and sales staff on 20/20 3D design software.
- Utilized local manpower, preparing sales forecasts, and managing advertising and budget.
- I personally pushed WITTIGS from $200k to over one million dollars in sales the first year in Laredo, TX.
- Attained the highest gross profit in the company.
- #1 Account Executive with Office Furniture USA sales and gross profit.
Manager / Account Executive – San Antonio, TX February 1996 to September 1997
- Responsible to oversee operations of the new franchise – “Office Furniture USA”.
- Additional sales and management responsibilities for Haworth, Hon and Paoli furniture lines.
- Responsible for warehouse stock levels, inventory management of showroom, and training.
The United States Air Force June 1978 to October 1994
- Manager Presentations Branch (representing1 & 2 Star Generals) 1988-1994
- Instructor, Professional Military Education Instructor/Teacher
- Air Force Police Officer selected for numerous positions due to my Top Secret Clearance.
- Manager Presentations Branch/Voice of Lackland Air Force Base
-- Professional Military Training Instructor (supervising, effective writing/speaking and management)
-- Academic Instructor BMTS (classroom instruction, AF History, UCMJ AF Law and Code of Conduct)
-- Basic Military Training Instructor (BMTS)
San Antonio, Texas
- NATO, Airborne Warning and Control Radar Specialist 1985-1988
- Airborne Warning and Control Radar Specialist 1983-1985
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- US Air Force Presidential Honor Guard/Air Force Police Officer, Washington D.C. 1978-1983
(2 years Pres. Jimmy Carter & 2.5 years President Ronald Reagan)
Associates of Science, (Teaching) 1990, United States Air Force Community College
Teaching Certificate in Instructor Technology, 1991, Air University, Academic Instructor School, USAF
Air Force NCO Academy, NCO Leadership School, AWACS Electronic Technical School, Air Force Security Police Training, Air base ground defense course and small arms training
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Extensive working knowledge of 20/20 3D Design software, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Kitchen Draw.
I design, draw, create and paint. I can draw perspective plans and architectural conceptual drawings. I design furniture and can paint murals. I have designed pamphlets, brochures, coins, ops briefings, sales briefings and lesson plans for training.