Kansas City, KS. 66105
Highly motivated individual with extensive experience in data entry and accounts receivable. Seeking a position with a growing company. I hope to positively contribute and utilize my 10+ years of customer service experience to provide a proactive approach to the consumer. Work Experience:
People’s Auto Credit Overland Park, KS
Chief Collection Agent 10/2013 – 05/2016
● Handled delinquent accounts, secured payment transactions through proactive research, conferred with customer about their credit contract, and granted credit extensions.
● Demonstrated skillful communication and negotiation skills.
● Maintained high standards of excellence, had the authority to have services discontinued and made key decisions on our authority to repossess merchandise.
● Trained fellow employees on policy and phone communications. Beaver Express Kansas City, MO
Office Manager 12/2010 – 10/2011
● Executed daily operations of billing and routing of freight.
● Purchased, distributed, and stored office supplies.
● Analyzed office operations and procedures, such as typing, billing, flow of correspondence, filing and the requisition of supplies.
● Supervised and managed a group of people for a trucking firm. Nebraska Transport Company Kansas City, KS
Administrative/Assistant Dispatcher 10/2009 – 10/2010
● Aided dispatcher in planning delivery drop off and pickups daily.
● Provided excellent customer service with rate quotes, answering billing questions, and providing delivery information.
● Kept records of shipments using logbooks through computer software. Graham Ship by Truck Kansas City, KS
Administrative/ Assistant Dispatcher 02/1997 – 10/2009
● Assigned delivery routes to drivers.
● Tracked and submitted deliveries to designated companies.
● Handled phone calls.
● Operated and had a complex understanding of the computer software. Continuing Education:
Kansas City Kansas Community College – Medical Terminology/Medical Billing & Coding IBM Certification – System of Operation of IBM 3600 Area Vocational Technical School Administrative Assistant J.C. Harmon High School Diploma
Notary Public in and for the State of Kansas expires 8/20/2019