Sunrise, Florida 33322
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Twenty plus years of: corporate, consumer, and medical collections experience.
Excellent customer service skills- able to collect money and maintain customer base.
Computer literate in multiple software applications (Excel, Word, Great Plains, Dateline).
Education, University of New Mexico
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY / RELATED EXPERIENCE
Rapid Armor Corp, New York City, New York (Security) (2010-April2016)
- Prepare the deposits for the customers to the different banks
Northern Leasing, New York City, New York (Consumer) (2009)
- Called customers for payment using a dialer and created payment plans as needed.
- Negotiated with customers and management regarding lease buyouts.
- Met financial and time deadlines as per company policies.
Landauer Metropolitan Mount Vernon, New York (Medical) (2008)
- Processed account adjustments to help in obtaining payments.
- Prepared monthly status report of collection efforts and reviewed with senior management.
- Worked with collection agencies and attorneys on delinquent accounts.
Consolidated Carpet Workroom New York, New York (Corporate) (2006-2007)
Accounts Receivable Collector Specialist
- Collection of accounts with invoices starting at an average of $100,000.
- Initiated payment plans when necessary.
- Worked with contracts, waivers and liens.
- Worked closely with the sales department to resolve collection and billing issues.
Mackenzie Group, Inc. New York, New York (Construction)(1998-2006) Accounts Receivable Collector /Customer Service Representative
- Worked with customers’ accounts payable, purchasing and other related departments to aid in obtaining payments.
- Collected accounts with invoices ranging from $100 to $100,000.
- Contacted salesman to resolve customer disputes about prices.
- Skip tracing and provided customers with proof of delivery