Isagani P. Agluba
Homes, Mojon, Malolos, Bulacan
POSITION APPLYING FOR: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
1. ELECTRICAL FIELD ENGINEER - MASHHOR MEICON, Seria, Brunei, from 26
September 2012-March 2016 @ Brunei Liquified Natural Gas Plant.
1. Log-out and log-in electrical permits to work from
time to time.
2. Attended weekly progress meetings with
client, prepared daily work
progress reports and weekly work
3. Designed and supervised installation and
maintenance of temporary
power supplies inside plant construction
4. Prepared method statements, job hazard
analysis and permit to work
requests. Enforced plant's environment,
health and safety regulations.
5. Supervised cable trench excavations and
concreting including cable
laying for electrical and
6. Did insulation tests, hi-pot and loop
checks of HV/LV and instrument
7. Supervised cable terminations of HV/LV and
DCS panels and MV/LV switchboards inside
8. Supervised installation of instrumentation
tubings, fittings, devices
and control valves.
9. Supervised installation and commissioning
of Fire Detection and
Alarm Systems around the plant.
10. Assisted in the installation, precom and
commissioning of trans-
formers including associated switchgear
and protection relays.
11. Monitored availability of tools and
materials needed for the project.
2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - RC Ramos Construction Corporation, Mexico,
Pampanga, Philippines from May 19, 2011 - July 15, 2012
1. Material take-off estimates and costing of building
electrical, telephone, firealarm and bms systems.
2. Prepared method statements and inspection and test plans.
3. Prepared shop drawings.
4. Managed, supervised and inspected actual electrical
5. Supervised commissioning of transformers, switchgears,
relays, automatic transfer switch, firepump motors and
fire alarm system and standby generators.
6. Implemented HSE regulations.
7. Attended progress meetings and did project documentations.
3. ELECTRICAL SITE SUPERVISOR - Impregilo-Lidco, Tripoli, Libya
from October 18, 2009 - February 28,2011
1. Supervised technicians on the ff:
a. Trenching/cable ducting/cable tray and
b. MV/LV/control cable laying.
c. MV/LV/control cable terminations.
d. Installation of Distribution Panels and
e. Installation of UPS System and data cabling
f. Erection of street lighting
and installation of fire alarm system.
g. Installation of building wiring for light
h. Installation of substation transformers, gis
relays and meterings.
2. Assisted in the commissioning of standby gensets, MV
and lighting and associated instrumentations.
3. Did meggering and hi-potting of Mv/Lv cables, motors
4. Did grounding electrode resistance testing and soil
5. Monitored and inspected quality of work.
6. Prepared progress reports and work schedules.
7. Prepared workshop and as-built drawings.
8. Designed feeder supplies and protection.
4. ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER - CTG Global, Kabul Power Plant,
Kabul, Afghanistan, from January 20,2009- May 8,
1. Supervised subcontractor in the activities
involved in power
plant construction like:
a. Trenching, cable ducting and cable
b. Pulling/laying of MV/LV and control
c. MV/LV cable terminations.
d. Meggering and hi-potting of cables,
e. Installation of MCC's, motors, power
plant control panels,
switchgears and protective relays.
f. Installation of earth grid and earth
g. Loop tests of control cables.
2. Ensured relevant codes and standards were
3. Enforced permit to work / job hazard analysis and
4. Prepared method statements and inspection and
5. Prepared work progress reports and work
6. Assisted in the commissioning of 11KV gensets and 110kv
5. ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR- STS ALTAAFUF, PO Box 183020, Al
Quada Road, Dubai, UAE from August 7, 2007-January 18,
1. Organized, directed and controlled 40+
technicians in the day to day
activities involved in building electrical works like cable
mination, meggering and hipotting; installation of cable
trays and conduits; installation of switchgears and MCC's.
2. Member of pre-commissioning team of subststation,
generators, BMS, CCTV, FDAS and access control,
light and power.
3. Ensured all relevant codes and standards were
4. Enforced safe working practices on site.
5. Coordinated with other trades for smoother work
6. Ordered tools and materials required on site.
7. Prepared work schedule and daily work progress
6. ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR- MANILA PETROLAND, 42 Bayanbayanan
Ave., Concepcion, Marikina, Philippines from October
1. Supervised electricians in residential,
commercial and medium-rise
building electrical installations from roughing-in to
2. Supervised technicians in installation of distribution
cut-outs, metering and service drops of buildings and
3. Allocated manpower and material resources as needed.
4. Designed electrical plans for housing projects and medium
7. ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN- MAPEL,
PO box 83306, Tripoli, Libya. November 1989-
1. Maintained the following oilfield tank farm
a. Motor control centers
b. Substation transformers
c. Load centers
d. 1.6 MVA generators
e. Power plant switchgears and protective relays.
2. Installed the following oil field equipment:
a. Solar Generators
b. Gas fed thermo-electric generators
including instrumentation and tubing.
d. Cathodic Protection equipment
e. Motors and switchgears
8. MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR- Imperial Textile Mills, Km 21,
Highway, Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines from March
1. Supervised technicians in corrective and preventive
maintenance of motors,
MCC's, switchgears, generators, humidifiers, warping
compressors, transformers and boilers.
2. Enforced safe working practices on the
3. Scheduled appropriate machine shutdowns for maintenance
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 1980-1985
College: National University, M. F. Jhocson St., Sampaloc,
TRAININGS / SEMINARS:
Post-weld Heat Treatment Technician, 17-19 May 2013 held at
Seria Office by CooperHeat/Stork Technical
Basic First Aid Course, 18 April 2013 held at MASHHOR Seria
By Brunei Red Crescent
Confined Space Entrant, Blng Training Center, 17 April 2013
CEP, Competent Electrical Person Training, BLNG Training Center,
Lumut, 13 March 2013
BLNG PTWS FOR PERMIT HOLDERS, BLNG Training Center,
Lumut, 05-08 March 2013
FRONTLINE WORKSITE SUPERVISOR, IMS-5, MEGAMAS, Kuala
Belait, Brunei, 28 February-01 Mar 2013
OSHA Construction Industry Occupational Safety and Health
Seminar, Krona International Service Systems, Inc.
Philippines, April 15-16, 2011
AUTOCAD 2009, Microcadd Technologies Co, Inc. Quezon City,
Philippines, July 30- August 12, 2009
GROUNDING, IIEE National Headquarters, 41 Monte de Piedad St.
Cubao, Quezon City. Philippines,16/23 May 2009
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN, MERALCO Foundation Institute,
Ortigas Ave., Pasig, Metro Manila. 8 December
1986-22 Jan 1987
Registered Electrical Engineer, Philippines
Member: Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the
Other Skills: Can operate Microsoft Office and Autocad . With
Home address: Lot2, Block16, Masipag St., Maunlad Homes,
Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines, 3000
Birthday: February 14, 1963
SSS No. 03-8632512-4
TIN No. 166354642
Civil Status: Married
No. of Children: 3
Name of Wife: Dolores G. Agluba
Religion: The Scriptural Church of Christ
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 160 Lbs.
1. Mr. Adonais Jhonson Maclang, Meralco Supervisor
Bulihan, Malolos, Bulacan
2. Mr. George Santos, Church Pastor
Barihan, Malolos, Bulacan