ERIN P. KELLY
Jamison, PA *8929
EXPERIENCED AND PERSONABLE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Effectively increase your productivity through applying my skills in scheduling and organizing, shorthand and dictation gained in the deathcare, healthcare, and consumer products industries. Recognized as detail oriented with excellent communication and grammar skills. Additional strengths include:
•Company Financials/Public Offerings
•Due Diligence/Sale of Company
•Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
•Liaison with Board, Banks
STONEMOR PARTNERS L.P./CORNERSTONE FAMILY SERVICES, INC./
LOEWEN GROUP INTERNATIONAL, INC. - Levittown, Pennsylvania 1997-2015
Served most recently as Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer. Also worked closely with the Director of Investor Relations. Reported to the former CFO/Executive Vice President and handled all aspects of his professional affiliations and personal business entities.
• Sourced and implemented electronic portal for Board of Directors, eliminating the
need for hard-copy Board materials
• Populated and maintained the Board portal for all meetings, both archived and current,
enabling immediate retrieval of entire Board meeting packages - anywhere, anytime
• Played a key figure in successful development and launch of new, professional
company website, a first for the company
• Reconciled checkbooks/statements for several different partnerships, always balanced
• Served as liaison with banking personnel for all transactions and facilitated delivery of
monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
• Coordinated meetings with senior management and lending groups to smoothly fulfill
Company’s requirements under the Credit Agreement
• Managed all correspondence, scheduled meetings, coordinated travel arrangements
• Processed much of the communication flow through an Initial Public Offering in 2004 to
its ultimate listing on the Nasdaq, and later to the NYSE
ADDITIONAL RELATED EXPERIENCE
HULL CORPORATION - Hatboro, Pennsylvania
BEECH-NUT NUTRITION CORPORATION - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Proud graduate of Archbishop Wood High School, Warminster, PA. Emphasis on secretarial study and stenography.
Enjoy Irish dancing, travel, theatre, gardening, golf.
Obtained Private Pilot License.
Member of Executive Women’s Golf Association.