Creative, confident, and resourceful professional inspired in becoming an effective leader with a strong comprehension and passion for technology.
Terra State Community College Ohio University
Summer 2014 (Graduate) Spring 2016 Fall 2012 – Spring 2013 Major – Robotics/Integrated Manufacturing Major – Electrical Engineering Associate of Applied Science Degree
GPA 3.3 / 4.0 (As of Fall 2015)
• Programming C++ Have taken basic introduction at Ohio University.
• PLC Programming Experience in 5/500/5000
• Fanuc Robotic Programming Primary teach pendant programming in language karel.
• Mig Welding Taken classes and passed with very high grades.
• Mill and Lathe Machining Have taken classes on and enjoyed.
• Woodworking Taken classes on and a passion of mine.
• CAD/Solidworks/Draftsight Have taken many classes on each program.
• OSHA certified 10 hour General Industry and Health course
• Computer Building/Knowledge – Very tech savvy. Have taken classes on, but before that I was building high performance computers. Something I especially enjoy and will continue too.
• Hydraulics Taken basic introduction to assembling hydraulic circuits.
• Electricity/Electronics From a young age I was fascinated with the concept of electricity and took any class available on the subject along with personal projects. Core Strengths
• Creative When it comes being creative I have always been told that I was one of the most creative person they know. I have a way of seeing things not just in black and white.
• Leadership/Teamwork Have went out of my way to take leadership classes. Just thrive on the idea of becoming a great leader. That other can look up too.
• Inventive Enjoy knowing how things work by taking them apart and putting them back together.
• Social skills Communication and making friends comes natural along with working in teams. Being in sports the majority of my life teamwork is a must.
• Mathematics Strategy and puzzles are topics I have had a great passion for since grade school.
• Safety With having a strong attend to details, fast reflexes, and inability to panic safety is one of my most powerful attributes
Natural born US citizen
Shotokan karate 3rd kyu (3 belts below black)
Findlay High School Millstream Career Center Engineering Graduate Will provide work experience upon request