Jennifer R. Parker
***** ***** ****** ***** #*** Foothill Ranch CA 92610
Real Estate Sales – Realty One Group, Mission Viejo, CA 2007-Present
Generating resale home sales using new lead techniques combined with management of past client database, 30% new leads/70% past client referrals. Ranked top 5% in 6th largest brokerage in U.S. Successfully split time between lead generation and fulfilling current client needs. Responsible for all incoming leads from signs, internet, paper advertising and past clients, converting them from just an incoming call to appointment set for in-home listing presentation or full day traditional showing appointment. Mentored new agents in successful phone conversion techniques and how to overcome resistance from caller, to setting the appointment. Company recognition through awards, top ranked sales production and biggest growth year over year. Recognized 80% growth in sales from 2012 to 2013.
80% single year increase in closed sales production
97% retention by phone of past clientele
Average of 4-5 hours of actual live active calls per day
Shareholder/Agent-Owner/ Licensed Real Estate Agent – TMCG Sotheby’s International Realty, Mission Viejo, CA 2003-2007
Generated resale home sales as an independent contractor. Partnered with husband and operated an autonomous office within TMCG consisting of 1 assistant, a transaction coordinator, a marketing director and several Buyers agents.
• Opened new Real Estate Brokerage as a working partner and owner-shareholder
• Largest volume sales and dollar producer from inception, generating between 25 to 30 million in production annually. Company was ranked in top ten local-owned Real Estate companies in Orange County, California
• 95% client retention rate. Current total sales volume with over 50% former client or client referral and 50% from geographical farming area
• Ranked number one producer in geographical farming area with over 28% of all buyer and seller controlled sales
Licensed Real Estate Agent– Prudential Real Estate, Mission Viejo, CA 2001-2003
Generated resale home sales as an independent contractor
• Generated sales through direct marketing and farming. Working with over 70% return clients and less then 2% loss from transition
• Top Listing and Sales in region of over 350 agents with 18 million in production in 2001 and 22 million in 2002
• Generated sales primarily through incoming phone calls from ads and marketing as an independent contractor
• Top buyers agent in office of over 85 agents with over 45 closed sales in 1999 and 58 closed sales in 2000
• Ranked number one in relocation for client retention, working with companies such as Ford, Volvo, Broadcom, and various Dot Com companies
Licensed Real Estate Agent – Coldwell Banker, Mission Viejo, CA 1999-2001
Generated sales primarily through incoming phone calls from advertisements and marketing as an independent contractor.
• Top buyers agent in office of over 85 agents with over 45 closed sales in 1999 and 58 closed sales in 2000.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Licensed Real Estate Agent – State of Arizona 2004 to 2008
Licensed Real Estate Agent– State of California 1999 to 2008
Associate Degree, Desktop Publishing– Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA 1998
Full Sail University – Bachelor of Science Degree in process for Graphic Design, Miami, Florida, 2012
COMPUTER SKILLS – Proficient on PC or Mac, Microsoft Professional Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, Act, Peachtree, Quicken, Quickbooks and various other software programs.