Antionette C. Garcia
Practical, reliable and energetic administrative professional with more than 5 years experience and a successful record of managing general office operations. Demonstrates an expertise in managing front desk operations. Exhibits great people skills with a profound ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent secretarial capabilities and well versed in the use of computers. Good communicator with sound judgement. Keen eye to detail and flexible nature. EXPERIENCE
Tina Ramirez Palmdale, California September 2011 July 2015 Personal Assistant
● Scheduled medical supplies deliveries. Medications, oxygen equipment.
● Answered phones and helped client with translation.
● Completed all medical paperwork for client.
JPG Construction Los Angeles, California November 2001 June 2011 Office Assistant
● Duties include preparing invoices, reports of work orders to be processed. Enter all information into database system to ensure that payments were recorded. Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate department. Order materials directly from contractors. Conduct all office functions and duties. Process all payroll in system and cross reference in the system.
USC University Hospital Los Angeles, California September 2006 June 2008 Concierge / Front Desk
● Greet patients and their families. Make sure they checked in for surgery. Communicated with Operating room to update family on their loved one. Answer phones, faxing, filing and all other office duties. City of Los Angeles (private) Los Angeles, California January 2000 February 2001 Home Health Aide
● Ordered medical equipment, medications. Handled all paperwork and phone calls. Arranged all final paperwork for hospice. Administered medications as needed. Light housekeeping and cooking also. EDUCATION
Century High School Los Angeles, California November 2004 GED
Glendale Career College Glendale, California June 2006 Surgical Technology, GPA 3.89
● Skilled in maintaining a liaison between different departments within the company and with agencies outside the company.
● Knowledgeable of basic accounting procedures and ability to use them on need basis.
● Hands on experience in data entry and most popular software used for the same.
● Comprehensive understanding of building daily and weekly ledgers, mailing list and labels.
● Good understanding of Reception work and Customer Service.
● Computer literate.
References are available upon request.