LAKINA Y. HIGGINS
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a responsible and challenging position in the business industry which will
utilize my excellent interpersonal skills and training.
JOHN HAY HIGH SCHOOL Cleveland, OH
Concentration: General Education
Received degree June 1993
CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Cleveland, OH
Concentration: STNA Program
Received certificate March 7, 2003
SKILLS: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
9/04 TO 8/15 VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION Cleveland, OH
- Assisted with daily office tasks such application process, Xeroxing, and faxing.
- Answered multi-line system
- Scheduled over 200 direct field staffs and clients in a timely manner.
- Maintained electronic timecard system (Wizard Clockwork) for over 150 employees
daily which ensures the punctuality of field staff at their assignment.
- Generated, corrected, and exported all payroll reports which ensures accurate pay
for field staff and billing for clients.
4/03 TO 9/04 VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION Cleveland, OH
Team Leader (PCA)
-Provided personal care, limited homemaking tasks and companionship for client, which included transfer, ROM exercises, catheter care, simple dressings and decubitus care.
REFERENCES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST