● Teacher / Trainer / Tutor
● Corporate Trainer / Instructor
● Academic Test Scorer
● Public Speaker / Presenter
● Center Director / Manager / Coordinator
● Researcher / Focus Group Facilitator
● Program Evaluations
● Research Methods
● English Literary Assessments
● Curriculum Design
● Microsoft Office 365 Suite
● WebEx / Webinar / Blackboard
Working Solutions May 2015 – Current
Corporate Education Instructor
● Deliver corporate education, instruction, and training in on boarding processes and procedures.
● Coach motivational workshops to promote employee potential and enhance performance outcomes. Pearson Education – Assessment and Testing J an 2015 – Current English Literary Assessment Scorer
● Evaluate and assess student literary responses according to Common Core State Standards.
● Score student literary responses utilizing custom rubrics. Reach For Success – Dallas Lutheran School A pril 2013 – Dec 2014 Academic Development Coach
● Administered standardized tests to assess student’s strengths and weaknesses.
● Developed an individual academic plan tailored to the needs of each student. Rockwall Independent School District March 2011 – March 2013 Enrichment Program Director, Elementary Campus
● Directed campus program and daily operations; promoted program enrollment and student retention.
● Supervised staff; reported payroll; trained course curriculum content; conducted performance reviews. Forerunner Christian Academy / Texoma Christian Academy J une 2006 – Feb 2011 Teacher
● Taught ages 3 4 Pre Kindergarten Frog Street Press curriculum.
● Taught Bob Jones Kindergarten curriculum in Reading, Math, Writing, Science, Social Studies, and Bible. Dallas Independent School District / Family Preservation Grant January 2000 – January 2005 Evaluation Research Assistant
● Collected, analyzed, and measured data for evaluation outcomes.
● Presented final report of Evaluation Processes and Outcomes to the State of Texas. Education:
Master of Arts in Professional Development Completed University of Texas
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Completed
Research Assistant – Direction of Dr. Duane Buhrmester