**** *.*. *** **. !Cutler Bay, Fl. 33157
Phone: 305-***-****! E-Mail: email@example.com VM Regional Sales Director of Business Development
An accomplished, energetic, experienced, and innovative results driven strategist with the proven ability to create, develop, launch and execute the entire gamut of products and services that tangibly increase a business's revenue stream. Major companies including YP, AT&T, RH Donnelley and Dex,
• Results-proven sales and brand strategies with a history of capturing revenue, driving market share and position products for explosive growth.
• Respected new business developer and solutions provider, delivering consistent, optimized results to achieve bottom line profitability.
• Successful director of leading highly effective cross-departmental projects, committed to conducting comprehensive research to facilitate the creation of high-impact, cutting-edge marketing plans.
• Adept at harnessing creativity in alignment with strategic, long-term vision, ensuring brand integrity.
• Impressive portfolio of positive return on investment (ROI) results propelled by the development of compelling initiatives. .
• Global business acumen.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• Energetic leader behind multi million-dollar revenue growth, revitalizing sales and marketing strategies and leading teams to greater achievement.
• Significant experience in digital and traditional media.
• Driver for change noted for creating a winning environment, building top performing teams and cross-functional collaboration.
! Board of Directors - Latina Initiative, Inc., Smart Girl, LLC, University of Colorado–Boulder – Parent Panel KEY STRENGTHS
• New Business Development
• Strategic Business Development
• Client Consultation & Retention
• Interdisciplinary Collaboration
• Community Outreach
• Public Speaking
• Public Relations
• Sales & Marketing Campaigns
• Global Business Acumen
• Business Revenue Growth
• Emerging Technologies
• Recruiting, Hiring & Training
• Fully Bilingual/Bi-Cultural (Spanish)
• Relationship Building
• Team Building
• Employee Training
• Strategic Planning
• Forecasting/ Prospecting
• Excellent Computer Skills
Experience JS Paluch – Regional Sales Manager August 2013 - Present
• Total annual sales revenues of $7.2M. Increased sales by 104% since August 2013.
• Implemented a rigorous team acquisition strategy resulting in an increase of 48% in sales executives.
• Worked directly with the Catholic churches to help increase the advertising in their church bulletins.
• Directed the complexities of business development and sales through recruitment, selection, training and management of 18 direct reports that include customer service, administrative support staff, and sales teams.
• Established the corporate culture through the formulation of company-wide training programs, corporate policies, and sales procedures designed to meet the growing demand for highly skilled sales professionals in a highly competitive arena.
• Effectively managed and monitored sales revenues to meet and exceed corporate objectives on a consistent basis.
• Assured optimal sales team staffing, training and sales readiness for team spanning from Puerto Rico to North Carolina.
• Responsible for all company sales training for over 130 Advertising Sales Executives nationally.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
• Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word, Power Point etc. YP (Formerly AT & T Advertising & Publishing) Regional Sales Manager September 2009 – July 2013
• Responsible for $8M in Revenue
• Achieved 134% of sales objective
• SEO / SEM / Print Media Specific focus on Market Intelligence and Strategy & Execution resulting in revenue growth.
• Lead a highly volatile sales team resulting in team building across all Sales Channel’s as well as cross-functional teamwork between IT, Sales Operations and Marketing. DEX ONE Corporation – Regional Sales Director / General Manager December 2003 – August 2009
• Responsible for $150M in sales revenue.
• 143+ total reports – Sales, Operations and Training.
• Recruited by SVP of Sales to be the lead Sales Director acting as a change agent for high profile offices.
• Lead outside and inside sales channel strategy in a union sales environment.
• Developed business cases for optimal resource needs which was adopted at a companywide level which Impacted all recruiting, training and coaching for the enterprise.
• Responsible for P & L with a $2.7M annual budget that contributed to positive EBITA for the region.
• Product and customer readiness programs – Vendor Management – Sales Operations Efficiency.
• Leading liaison between Dex One and Proudfoot Consulting responsible for collaborating, Implementing and executing go-to-market planning, sales policy, channel strategy, resource planning which resulted in enterprise wide sales reward and recognition strategy. Resulted in a $1.2M+ increase and a 12-point rise year over year in the region.
• Responsible for the only metro market to exceed quota in 2 years, with the #1 market ranking companywide.
• Implemented daily accountability (Key Performance Indicators) credited with strong productivity Improvement.
• Strengthened the Hispanic and Multicultural market reach leading team to achieve 120% of quota
($1.3M year 1 results company wide) with the sales execution for the company’s first Spanish yellow pages publication.
• Public Relations / Community Relations – was the primary point of contact for all Multicultural Initiatives positively impacting mutual trust and an uptick in Employee Satisfaction Ratings
• President’s Leadership Award Recipient – 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 DEX ONE Corporation – Regional Marketing Director February 2000 – November 2003
• Managed $120M in revenue – 15 markets – 8 marketing manager reports – competitive response team. Administrative staff and contracted consultants in developing existing and new products for the enterprise.
• Delegated duties to team members and maximized results for photography, copy writing, creative design, pre-press and business management.
• Negotiated best rates with and contracts with vendors.
• Oversaw video production for television commercials, tradeshows and special events coordination, and website content.
• Managed distribution to consumers and businesses.
• Secured steady advertising clientele from community banks, embassies, chambers of commerce, colleges and universities, land developers, homebuilders, hospitals and healthcare providers, legal professionals, and restaurants through out community outreach and visibility.
• Set and managed all production standards and schedules: consistently met on-time delivery of excellence.
• Monitored each marketing initiative and applied innovative results for sustained success in a highly competitive environment.
• Standardized new sales and marketing planning discipline with product, pricing, media distribution, operation and sales strategies corresponding to market analytics.
• Collaborated with Central Marketing and implemented investment model with accountability of ROI.
• Instituted market-level sales and marketing plans facilitating turnaround revenue across 80% of markets; Recognized for increased accountability and sharpened analytics.
• Introduced digital products – growing sales via Google and Yahoo alliances despite intensified competition.
• Won back 10 points of usage share with regional response strategy and execution.
• Led revenue turnaround, drove $2.2M+ in results (10 point rise year over year)
• Implemented daily accountability system credited with strong productivity improvement.
• Reduced sales administration time 45%, accelerating productivity for 1,300+ sales consultants/sales managers.
• Managed $3M annual sales incentive budget and vendors; implemented method to assess ROI.
• Established and managed a new product / brand “Tu Vida Nueva” that provided broad grass-roots community involvement, outreach and awareness. Tu Vida Nueva was an important resource for newly arriving Latinos.
• This product positively impacted the core product by 30% in favorable results DEX ONE Corporation – Marketing, Lead Pricing Analyst April 1998 – January 2000
• Responsibilities included strategic planning to provide industry reporting internal analysis, and presentations. Analyzed marketplace trends, emerging competition and growth opportunities collected and analyzed industry data, provided insight on competitive activities and sales patterns.
• Ability to deliver on numerous projects on tight deadlines with strong attention to accuracy and detail.
• Primary role was to increase the take rate of the company’s pricing programs by the sales teams.
• Team went from a take rate of $4M to over $10M.
US West/Dex – Sales Manager March 1996 – April 1998
• Managed team of 13 sales consultants to sell advertisement space in a union sales environment.
• Maintained good relationships with clients to ensure continuous business growth through community outreach.
• Developed sales strategies to achieve the short and long term sales objectives.
• Reviewed the sales processes and suggested improvements.
• Developed overall budgets and managed expenses within the budget.
• Prioritized clients based on revenue projections.
• Determined sales forecast and presented the figures to the executive sales leadership team.
• Prepared sales presentations and proposals for clients.
• Highest Employee Satisfaction Rating – best in peer group during my tenure.
• President’s Circle of Excellence – 1997
BellSouth Advertising & Publishing – Sales Executive September 1988 – March 1996
• Job responsibilities included aggressively prospecting, developing and closing leads.
• Worked directly with businesses to discuss and understand specific needs and develop customer solutions to drive leads to their business.
• Owned sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale; including contracts, obtaining payment ensuring a superior customer experience.
• Met and exceeded individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
• Business development, cold calling uncovering new potential clients to develop opportunities from prospect to client in a highly competitive environment.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a very structured environment
• Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
• Consistently exceeded sales quotas during tenure.
• Presidents Circle of Excellence Recipient 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1995 Education
University of Phoenix 1997 – 1998
Bachelor of Science in Business
Regis University 1995 – 1997
Bachelor of Science in Business
Miami Dade College 1976 - 1977
Licensed Realtor 2011
Property & Casualty Life & Health Securities License – Series 6 2001 Certifications:
Managing Inclusion, Leading Highly Effective Teams, Diversity in the 21st Century, Coaching For Excellence Leading Highly Effective Teams Diversity in the 21st Century, Coaching for Excellence References Available Upon Request