ANTHONY D MARSH
E10692 Busse lane
Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913
OBJECTIVE / PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Highly motivated intelligent educator with years of nonprofit and corporate experience. WORK EXPERIENCE
7/2015 to 12/2015 United Way of Dane County
Educate and promote United Way of Dane County's
Agenda for Change working with, but not limited
to: partner agencies, public, private, national and international nonprofit organizations. Relied
heavily on motivational public speaking.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare
papers for consideration and presentation by
executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as
records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records,
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and
boards of directors.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming
correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as
coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing
• Provide clerical support to other departments.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions,
and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Review operating practices and procedures to
determine whether improvements can be made in
areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and
procedures for offices or organizations.
• Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or
organizing training material.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering
supplies, maintaining records management database
systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
9/2014 to 11/2014 League of Conservation Voters
Central WI Organizer
The Native Vote community organizer is
responsible for leading a team who will educate
voters and promote participation in the November
4th elections through a range of outreach, including door-to-door visits, phone calls, and public
education events. The community organizer will
also work with tribal leaders to minimize barriers to voting in native communities, coordinate rides to
the polls on Election Day, and otherwise engage
Native Americans in the electoral process. This is a non-partisan campaign and will not promote any
party or candidate.
3/2014 to 7/2014 Stevens Construction
9/2009 to 9/2010 Americorps
Community development, including lead organizer
for a Superfund site in the St. Louis River Bay.
Prepared reports and presented information to the
public and to all governmental agencies.
8/2004 to 8/2006 Bad River Tribe
Teach government, politics, english, language and
culture at an alternative school.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AWARDS
Morris K. Udall Congressional Scholar, Public Administration and Political Science B.S., Indian Child Welfare Scholar, MSW candidate, AmeriCorps alumni.
I am proficient in an office setting and am accustom to doing manual labor. EDUCATION
8/2006 to 8/2008 University of MN Duluth
Master's of Social Work
Candidate - 1 semester left
9/1995 to 8/2004 University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse
Public Administration and Political Science
Bachelor's of Science: 1-Public Administration
Available upon request.