SONDRA K. MORLAN-ROBERTSON
***** ** **** ****** *. Clearwater, KS 67026
Home: 620-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
• Highly developed organizational, detail oriented, time management and creative problem solving skills.
• Recognized for innovative problem solving with proven abilities in public relations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written communication, management, negotiation, and training
• Supportive of the practice, importance and benefits of good teamwork.
• Long time devotion of excellent customer/client service.
• Experience implementing Accounting/Bookkeeping procedures and processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger accounts, invoicing, bank reconciliation, payroll and other related tasks.
• Strengths include adaptability, tenacity, organization, prioritization, and multitasking abilities.
• Consistent record of identifying need for procedural/process improvement, and development/implementation of enhanced systems.
• Software: Proficient computer skills with regards to the use of software Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Publisher, Photoshop, WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, Adobe Acrobat Pro, QuickBooks, SAP, Outlook, data entry, email and the internet.
• Proficient with in the use of multi-line phones, excellent phone etiquette, reception and managing a front desk.
• Accounting Assistant – Elite Transportation, LLC – (2015 Position was eliminated) – Duties included completed weekly fuel audits, created weekly reports on findings of the fuel audits that were sent to the Chief Financial Officer and managers, processed incoming phone calls, filing, data entry and completed other accounting projects assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
• Customer Service Representative – Best Value Services, LLC – (2014) – Duties included filing, data entry, ordering office supplies, processing incoming service calls, payroll, routing, insured that all office machinery had needed supplies and maintenance, assisting drivers and other clerical tasks.
• Administrative Assistant – Erhard Roofing and Repair, LLC – (2012-2013 Wichita Office Closed) - Duties included filing, letter writing, data entry, ordering office supplies, records management, answering the phone, sales, insured that all office machinery had needed supplies and maintenance and other clerical related tasks.
• Sales and Service Representative – Convergys Corporation 10274 – (2011-2012 – Seasonal job) – Wichita, KS Duties included processing and servicing inbound customer phone calls and sales.
• Office Manager - Fireplaces Plus, Inc. (2010-2011 – No longer in operation.) – Wichita, KS
Duties included filing, letter/report writing, data entry, ordering office supplies, records management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, workers compensation, reception, sales, insured that all office machinery had needed supplies and maintenance and other clerical/accounting related tasks.
• Wal-Mart – Cashier – (2008-2010) –Wichita, KS
• Administrative Specialist, Juvenile Field Services (1998 to 2008) – Wichita, KS
Duties included filing, letter/report writing, ordered office supplies, data entry, records management, reception, payroll, human resources, accounts payable, accounts receivable and deposits, insured that all office machinery had needed supplies and maintenance, provided clerical assistance to staff members and completed other clerical related tasks.
• Assistant Supervisor, Youth Services Division, Riddel Boys Ranch – Goddard, Ks
Supervised First Shift line staff members and male juvenile offenders, reporting directly to the Supervisor for First Shift.
• Administrative Secretary/Receptionist to Court Liaison Officer, Sedgwick County Juvenile Court – Wichita, Ks
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Services (CIS)
Friends University, Wichita, KS – 1997
• Associate of Science degree in Business
Emporia State University, Emporia, KS