Todd C. Holloway
Auburn, KY 42206 email@example.com
Warehouse Team Manager with a proven ability to guide and direct up to 30+ associates on daily activities. Successful at implementing safety initiatives and best practices. Ensuring associates are compliant with all safety policies. Proven success with fill rate for customer shipment demands by supplying 99.8% of raw materials to manufacturing lines.
Areas of Expertise:
• Administrative responsibilities
• Problem solving
• Warehouse management
• Inventory control
Sun Products Corporation December1996-Present
Warehouse Team Manager
• Oversees and develops procedures necessary to receive, ship and store incoming/outgoing products and packaging components.
• Communicates with leads to ensure efficiency of resources.
• Monitors inventory movement and accuracy while communicating with manufacturing departments to ensure materials accurate delivery according to production schedules.
• Conducts weekly safety meetings and monitors employees to ensure the appropriate OSHA regulations and guidelines are followed to eliminate injuries/safety hazards throughout the company.
• Performs various human resource duties including preparation of employee records, employee reviews, disciplinary actions, vacation schedules, injury forms, employee termination and payroll time.
• Interviews and selects potential new hires.
• Makes recommendations for placement, promotion, and/or termination based upon current policies and procedures.
• Manages associates through company regulations and guidelines with a personal emphasis on mutual respect to increase employee retention.
• Manages all inventory levels, all scheduling of PMs, and all material ordering for dunnage/office forms for trailers to be loaded. Materials include but may not be limited to shipping office forms, trailer seals, packing lists, stretch film, production labels, ink rolls, LPNs, air bags, and CHEP pallets.
• Contact liaison for M&H Equipment, McCormick Equipment, US Tape & Label, Norflex, Flexpak, Proforma Global and CHEP Pallet.
Education/Training and/or Certifications:
Bowling Green Technical College Present
• Pursuing Associates in Arts with focus in Business Mgmt.
• Upon completion of Associates, will pursue Bachelors in Business Mgmt.
Warren Central HS 1993 Graduate
• Foundations of leadership
• Excel and Word