Makeeta N. Holloman
Jacksonville, FL 32216
OBJECTIVE: IActively seeking a highly rewarding career where I can optimize my problem-solving and organizational skills to contribute to increased customer satisfaction.
Skills and Abilities
• Clear communication skills aimed at effectively understanding customers’ problems and inquiries and addressing them in a prompt manner.
• Deep knowledge of a range of company products and their uses, targeted at providing customers with first hand usage information.
• Functional ability to positive language to “create happy customers”, in a bid to generate positive perceptions about the company.
• Exceptional time management skills with deep understanding of limiting “customer time”, by ensuring efficient service.
• Exceptionally goal-oriented with deep focus on meeting self and company goals on time and in an efficient manner, by keeping within the confines of protocol.
• Comprehensive understanding of handling conflicts by delving into the problem deeply and coming up with solutions to meet the specific needs of the customer.
• Excellent persuasion skills aimed at interesting new customers in company’s products and services and maintaining existing ones’ business.
Customer Sales Representative -inbound calls. Jacksonville,Fl
Sep2015- Present 2016
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Keep a Average Handel time under 6 min. Minimum max 10 min.per call
Nordstrom Jacksonville, Fla
Sales Representative - Certified Fit Specialist Jan 2015- Aug 2015
Executed daily operations of the lingerie department with retail sales of $1000 to $2000 per day –monitoring sales, inventory, and schedule.
Assisted in scheduling resolved conflicts, determined sales goal.
Displayed merchandise and suggested selections that met customer’s needs.
Boys & Girls Club of America Virginia Beach, VA
After School Counselor - Jan 2013 to Oct 2014
Supervised and managed over 20 teenagers in a summer work study program
Maintained daily attendance and accountability of personnel attendance.
Provided daily activities and special events for teens.
Coordinated activities for 3 difference facilities teen outreach program
MH Enterprise Virginia Beach, VA
Office Manager Oct 2014 to Sept 2008
Reported directly to Senior Manager and Field Sales Team
Maintained a phone system of 10 lines
Created sales call logs for the company that increased business to 90% in outside sales.
Maintain company phone logs and developed a system to increase return communication.
Successfully handled crises as they arose, be it personnel unable to make show or family crises
Used forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the success of the company.
Wrote, designed and produce PowerPoint presentation for training
Structured and maintained logs of the following: all events, costs, personnel, swag. Materials in distribution center, shipping materials.
Maintain company payroll and travel expense
Landstown High VA Beach VA
Tidewater Community College VA beach VA
Reference available upon request