THERRON JOSEPH WILSON
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60628
To obtain a position where my many skills and background can be used; with the opportunity for growth and advancement in the industry.
• A reliable employee that is a quick learner of new skills; and excellent math and mechanical skills.
• Knowledgeable in reading schematics and blue prints for trouble shooting purposes.
• Knowledgeable in all areas of housekeeping duties in hospitals, hotels, and office buildings.
• Knowledgeable in operating multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generator, rulers, tape measures, calipers, micrometers, floor buffers, test indicators, grinders, sanders, and various basic hand tools.
• Knowledgeable in technical report writing, inventory, stock records keeping, receipt of items, invoices, and shipping and receiving procedures.
• Knowledgeable in assembly lines duties, assembly of electric circuits, assembly of computer parts, routine painting, plumbing, and electrical wiring.
• Knowledgeable in maintaining oiled machines, maintaining a safe and clean work area, disinfecting and sterilizing equipment and supplies.
• Received Class C CDL License as a Paratransit Bus Driver. Drive bus and help passengers loading and unloading bus.
MV TRANSPORTATION 03/2015 TO CURRENT
NILES, ILLINOIS PARATRANSIT BUS DRIVER
SWISSPORT 04/2014 to 10/2014
ROSEMONT, ILLINOIS RAMP/CARGO AGENT
AT&T 11/2000 to 08/2012
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
OLIVE-HARVEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE 05/1997 A.A.S. DEGREE
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS COMPUTER/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY
OLIVE-HARVEY COLLEGE ADULT SKILL CENTER 12/1992 CERTIFICATE OF ACHEIVEMENT
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS CUSTODIAL/HOUSEKEEPING/MAINTENANCE