858-***-****, Email: email@example.com
**/** - **/** ******** Mgmt of San Diego, San Diego County, CA. Property Manager/Leasing Agent. Performed credit and background checks, wrote contract leases. 3/13 - 5/13 - SCA Real Estate San Diego, CA 91910, Transaction Coordinator As we all know in the real estate field that no transaction is the same. My duties included but not limited to.
• Zip Forms used for listings and purchases, addendums, notice to perform, removal of contingencies.
• Keep in contact with escrow throughout the transaction.
• Make sure that all dates are met throughout the transaction.
• Cooperate with agents,,lenders and escrow throughout the transaction that deadlines are met.
• Verify with escrow that when close of escrow, when it funds and records. 11-13-2012 – 3-08/13 24 Asset Management Company San Diego, CA REO Marketing and Closing Support
REO Management Company
• Provide Support to the Asset Manager by ordering bids and values.
• Get approval for bids submitted by vendor.
• Upload BPO and Appraisals for the Asset managers review.
• Look over buyer signed contracts submit to seller for signatures.
• Receive fully executed contracts and submit to agents and title companies with closing instructions.
09/2008 - 03-01-2012 Menas Realty Company San Diego, CA Administrative Assistant
HOA Management Company
• Assist Property Managers with the generation and mail out of monthly Board packets.
• Budget mail outs of 24 Associations
• Annual Review mail outs, 24 Associations
• Monthly mailings of News letters and Notices for 24 Associations.
• Transcribe 24 association’s property inspections for the property mangers.
• Create and Mail Violation Letters for 64 Communities
• Answer questions for homeowners regarding parking passes and violation letters. 07/2011 – 11/2011 Advent Property Management San Diego, CA
• Property Manager – signed on 15 rentals
• Real Estate Agent
02/09 - 2010 Realty Connex San Diego, CA Sales Associate
• 2 successful closings in June – August of 2009
OBJECTIVE - IN SEARCH OF EMPLOYMENT FULL OR PART TIME. 03/2007 – 5/28/2008 KFMB Stations San Diego, CA
• Answering and routing phone calls.
• Greeting visitors and guests.
Handling inquiries from the public and providing information related to the company
• Minor security role by monitoring access to the building, Guest book signatures, and issuing prizes to prizewinners.
• Retrieving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail and outgoing Mail, FedEx, and UPS packages.
• A variety of other office tasks such as faxing, filing, and emailing 06/2007 – 01/01/2008 Rimco Realty San Diego, CA
09/2005 – 12/2006 Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, CO Customer Service Representative
Provided sales and customer service to customers interested in purchasing or had purchased checks.
Achieved promotion within the first 6 months employed. 10/2004 – 12/2006 Premier Community Homes Ltd. Denver, CO Community Manager/ New Home Sales
• Provide Customer service and sales for new homebuyers. Responsibilities include marketing
• and advertising, maintenance of Model homes.
• Prepare contracts and addendums as needed for successful closings. Multiple listing service input and maintenance of listings.
10/2001 – 04/2004 Tom Schmid-RE/MAX Advantage Co. Springs, CO Executive Assistant/Office Manager
• Transaction Coordinator, Travel Arrangements.
• Responsibilities included comparative market analysis, multiple listing service input and maintenance. Preparation of contracts and completion of deadlines for successful closings. Design and distribute all brochures and fliers for advertising.
• Property management on rental properties, Accounts payable and receivables, all phases of day-to-day office procedures.
RE/MAX Elite Las Vegas, NV, Realtor
• Assisted clients in the purchase or sale of their home. Prepared all real estate contracts and completed deadlines for successful closings.
2007 Real Estate Trainers, San Diego, CA
2003 Century 21 School of Real Estate Colorado Springs, CO 2001 Southern Nevada School of Real Estate Las Vegas, NV Real Estate License
1989 – 1991 Denver Technical College Colorado Springs, CO Medical Assistant
Achieved Deans List
Proficient with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher and Access. Accounting Software - Peachtree and Quicken.Real Estate Software: Zipforms, Appfolio property management software, Tempo MLS, CRMLS