A self introduction of the undersigned in the field of payroll.
Started the carrier on the payroll with cross – domain, a BPO Organisation who’s expertise was in the field of payroll. Brought in small changes to the payroll process having great impact leading to recognition by Clients ( Sonata Software ) who had given appreciation letter followed by recognition by Cross – Domain as champion of the Month in 2006-07.
Moved on to Talentpro where recommendation to changes in software as well as to the process leading to recognition as Champion of the Qtr in 2008-09. Subsequently was made branch head to take care of Bangalore branch.
Moved on to Alp Consulting Ltd where the director’s wanted to start payroll vertical in a big way. Started with two clients and now it is 40 clients. Built up software with the help of technical team for in house, outsource as well as marketing the same. There are still 72 changes which has been suggested to the software team to upgrade from the current situation.
The undersigned having an in-depth experience would like to put in for better results.
For example backing the accounts team for TDS on Salary. Select some selective employees for the year coming under different slabs like employee’s below TDS, falling in 10% / 20% / 30% / above 1 crore. Have the data saved, printed and signed by employees to be handed over to accounts dept for storing the same for next 2 to 3 years when normally TDS assessment comes for either as a routine audit / for getting lesser TDS exemption instead of doing this work on receipt of notices.
Like the above there are many innovative thought process which the undersigned wants to implement give an opportunity for employment.
With respect to designation I can scale down to one level either Sr. Manager / Manager as position in big company and small company differs.
Looking to hear from you soon.
#9, S.S Sri Ganesha Apts,
Vinayaka Nagar, Konnenagrahara
Bangalore – 560 017
(m) - Official 966-***-****
Experience : A total of 18 years of experience ( 10 yrs in Accts and 8 years
Academic : B.Com – April 1987
Profession : ICWA – INTER Dec 1990
Technical : Computer Knowledge – Tally, MS Office & Internet
Professional Experience: In the field of Payroll, Accounts, Costing, Internal Audit,. Building up a new payroll vertical for Alp, Team building, CRM, profitability driven vertical, Managing cost, driving business as per plans.
Built up payroll vertical right from scratch. Initially when appointed there were just 2 companies and now 40 companies with lot of strategy as well as drive to reach this mark in a matter of 4 years.
Business Development support to close the deal.
Transition / Migration & knowledge to team to meet’s the operational and the client requirement.
Management support to drive the business and their plans including P & L for the vertical.
Building and carrying the team to meet operational as well as goals of the company.
Ensuring all statutory requirements are being met.
Bringing in checks and balances for operational needs.
Bringing in new innovative ideas to avoid duplication of work
Finalized 10 years P & L and Balance Sheet.
Laid down internal audit checks & procedures
Costing of product and by-product.
1.Champion of the month – Cross domain – 2006
2.Appreciation by Client – Sonata Software – 2006
3.Champion of the Qtr – Talentpro – 2008-09
4.Certificate of Merit in Accounts – Neotecra – 2003
5.Certificate of Merit in HR – Neotecra – 2003
6.Appreciation mail from Finance Director – Alp – 2012
7.Appreciation mail from Ops Director – Alp – Feb’14
Job Description at various levels:
• Support / accompany Business Development team to new client place for handling any technical request that arises during second level of discussion. Also share how Transition / Migration as well as regular process takes place.
• Leading, Transition / migration and operation team of payroll departments.
• Tracking day to day ops and ensuring SLA are adhered too.
• Achieving HRD Standards, key performance drivers and the expected end results produced
• Maintains high standards of quality and accuracy.
• Manage Transition Planning exercise for new deals and overlook transition response.
• Make deployment of plans based on skill sets and project requirement.
• Ensure adequate guidance and training of team members to ensure process objectives and customers are met.
• Ensure successful completion of knowledge transfer, adherence to transition toolkit and completion of all documentation.
• Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery of payroll and compliance related.
• People management to drive vertical from scratch to delivery.
• Manage career development activities for team members and executives, including performance management, feedback and training.
• Interact with tech dept for any modification or error rectification.
• Be the single point of contact with the team and the senior management through effective communication on key deliverables and soft issues
• Review dashboards / data reports on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback
Finance and Accounts Dept -
• Supervise corporate accounting staff of Finance and Accounts dept.
• Ensuring day to day transactions are being adhered too as per Accounting standard’s.
• Timely and accurate completion of reports and requests for MIS
• Adherence to Company Policy and Procedures
• Compliance as per regulatory bodies.
• Co-ordinal relationship with Bankers. Opening up LC, enhancing OD Limits in case of emergency and all reports submission as required by the banker’s.
• Co-ordinal relationship Auditors and other officers of Statutory bodies.
• Drive monthly Consolidation and book closing process
• Supervise completion of periodical reports to management
• Assist in completion and filing of Quarterly reports and Annual reports.
• Support business unit requirements including analytical reports.
• Direct and participate in numerous special projects & process re-engineering efforts
• Coordinate with other departments for process completion and issue resolution
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Effective use of technology and reporting tools to produce information.
• Statutory and internal audits & regulatory compliance.
• Support Company's Budgeting process.
• Drawing up P & L as well as Balance Sheet.
• Drawing up points on Chairman Speech on the P&L and Balance Sheet.
A Detailed Biography of the Work Experience in each company:
1 ALP Consulting Ltd, Bangalore – From 03/11 to present day
Asst.General Manager – Payroll
2. Talentpro HR India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore ( H.O Chennai ) - from 06/07 to 03/11
Branch Operations Manager - Staffing, Compliance, Payroll, Recruitment and Training.
Awards: Best Performer of the Qtr – Apr’08 _ Jun’08
3. Cross Domain Solutions – Team Leader - 05/01/06 to 24/5/07 - A BPO Company.
Awards: Best Quality Champion for the Month of Nov’06.
4. Neotecra India Pvt Ltd Manager – Accts & HR 11/02 to 05/05 IT Sector
Awards: Outstanding performance and achievements in the area of Accounts & HR
5. M/s. MLC INDUSTRIES PVT LTD, Sr.Accts Executive 02/96 to 04/02 Manufacturing Industries.
6. M/s. ELBEAM DEVICES LTD Accounts Officer 03/95 to 01/96 Manufacturing Sector
Date of Birth :06/03/1966
Schooling and Colleges : Christ College Bangalore
1) Father - Retired from Service
2) Mother - Housewife
3) Wife - Housewife
4) Children - 2 Nos - Studying
5) Brothers - 2 Nos.
1. Ms. Priya Pillai 2. Mr. Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Director VP – KPMG ( Ex- Branch Head of Talentpro)
Alp Consulting Ltd Mobile No: 984-***-****