Jimmy D Thomason
Lillian AL, 36549
I vacationed on the Gulf Coast, fell in love with the region and bought a home here, and now looking to relocate.
• Experience with OSHA & MSHA safety procedures.
Included individual, team activity compliance, evaluation and reporting.
• Good eye/hand coordination using various hand, pneumatic, and hydraulic tools.
• Operated heavy equipment.
• Operate, and perform maintenance on machinery.
• Completed apprenticeship and certiﬁcate. (carpentry)
• Completed job speciﬁc certiﬁcations.
• Skilled in management, scheduling, of 300+ people.
• Organized and scheduled continuing education classes for 300+ people
• Completed coarse work for problem evaluation and resolution.
• Responsible for purchasing, report writing, computer entry, and customer service.
• Ability to work independently, team mate, and a team leader. Community Involvement:
Group Leader County 4-H
Volunteer Fireﬁghter and EMT