** ******* ****** *** ***** rd oworonshoki Lagos,Nigeria
AKANDE, AHMED ISHOLA
Date of Birth : 14th June, 1983
State of Origin : Kwara state
Nationality : Nigerian
Marital Status : Single
To do my best in making a positive impact everywhere I go in every circumstance and hope to see the world attaining a better stance
Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria (2006-2010) Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Geography (Hons.)
Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria (2003-2004) Diploma in Computer Technology
ALISON, Galway Ireland (in view) Diploma in Accounting
Institute of Drilling and Petroleum Engineering (in view) Suite 4, 37 Sunmola street Mende Maryland, Lagos Nigeria Certificate In Oil and Gas Safety Health Management System
Cornell University of Hotel Administration (2015) 141 Portland street 9th Floor Cambridge Massachusette Introduction to Global Hospitality Management
Global Project Management College, UK (2012) 130A Oba Ladejobi street Ikeja,Lagos Professional Certificate in Project management
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
Advance Management problem solving skills
Good analytical skills and flare for research and interpretation
Proficient usage of Accounting Software: SAGE300 ERP and Hospitality software : MICROS
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Knowledge and implementation of Strategic Management and analysis tools
Good customer service experience and interpersonal skill
Advance Leadership and Supervisory skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Team playing and building skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and restrictive deadlines
Golden Tulip Essential Lagos Airport Hotel (2014 - 2015)
- Processing supplier invoices into the system.
- Processing departmental transfers, requisitions, and allocating them to the relevant departmental codes into the SAGE system.
- Maintaining a cost of sales budget on food and beverage of 30% and 25% respectively (i.e. cost controlling).
- Monitor the purchases,receiving,storage,manufacturing and sales of stock of the company
- Ensuring that departmental variances are kept to its minimum.
- Ensure that controls are put in place to safeguard the stocks of the Residence.
- Involved in the costing of all menu items.
- Monthly and mid – month stock take (ie. Planning, conducting and computing)
- Ensure that departments are in line with per level agreed upon by Food & Beverage management.
- Daily reconciliation of beverages with Micros and physical quantities viz Opera Revenues.
- Reconciling Food and Beverage summary sheets viz Opera Revenues.
- Making sure Cost Of Sales is in line with budget.
- Recording staff and management meals and giving the Financial Controller journals for the month.
Momodu Industries Limited, Lagos. (2012-2014)
General Management Staff
-Assign projects, write reports and analyze output
-Coordinate and keep updated the records of all Project of Pro Public such as; proposal, budget, annual plan and their substantive/completion progress and financial reports,
-Prepare the daily income and expenditure account
-Ensure proper flow of communication among the management levels of the company
-Receives and process purchase order by making order(s) available in due time
-Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
-Responsible for issuing invoice and consignment note
-Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
-Monitor local competitors
-Seek new customers and maintain cordial relationship with the existing ones
-Responsible for staff learning and welfare
-Responsible for tracking and compensation of staff
-Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions
-Responsible for preparing selection and interview process
-Responsible for enhancing optimum staff production
-Perform other duties assigned
Pacific Crown Hotels Ilorin, Kwara state (2004-2006)
- Supervise and coordinate activities in all departments of the hotel such as bar, restaurant, front office
- Verify the daily accounts of all the departments
- Maintain inventories, ensure stock don’t run out and give report to the Hotel Manager
- Perform procurement functions
- Responsible for new staff learning
- Perform other duties assigned by the Hotel Manager
Music, football, swimming, meeting people
Available on request