CHARLES DECANDIA ***** Covered Bridge Trail, Georgetown, DE 19951 203-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org REVENUE GROWTH NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTION SALES ACCOMPLISHED SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT with documented progressive management experience in sales, business development and leading edge technology. Proven success in identifying market opportunities, managing technology symposium, revenue generation, and conducting demonstrations that consistently nurtured client relationships while increasing bottom-line profits and service-level metrics. SUMMARY OF QUAL I F I CAT I ONS
REVENUE GROWTH STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING INTERNET SEARCH OPTIMIZATION BUSINESS INTEGRATION VIDEO SEO BUILDING BRAND AWARENESS CLIENT NEEDS ASSESSMENT
• Results-driven and customer-focused sales professional with strong experience in new business development, account management, market share growth, managing a pipeline, and accurate forecasting.
• Ability to execute a wide range of direct marketing, sales and business strategies designed to establish market presence, develop accounts, drive sales and increase profitability.
• Expertise in impacting business growth and maximizing profits through achievements in direct sales, territorial growth, business initiatives, cold calling and partnerships, while seizing control of critical problem areas and delivering on commitments.
• Proficiency in delivering presentations designed to bridge the gap between company and client, while interacting with all levels of management in areas including contract negotiations and conflict resolution. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
RNS Communications 1999-2015
RNS Communications offers digital signage network design; value-added service integration; content and media design; network scaling and expansion; research and development for clients growth strategy, emerging markets, trending technologies, and expertise in business operations, installations and national footprint.
Growth Spark Media was created as a division of RNS Communications, Inc. to assist RNS clients with creating and managing their online business presence offering more positive reviews, traffic and a better website design. Motor Vehicle Network (MVN) a division of RNS Communications has been providing customized information and entertainment to DMV customers waiting for service through its Digital Signage Network. Regional Sales Director-DE and MD 2005-2015
Overview: Account Manager and new business development for the promotion, sale and client management of solution based sales: Internet Search Optimization, partnership with IT for creation and design of business sites, site traffic growth and trends, social media development and outreach. Consistently provided strategic partnership to DMV agencies developing revenue growth within the Motor Vehicle Network (MVN). Business Development
• Managed entire sales process from initial cold call to closing; consistently achieved 100 % of yearly sales quotas.
• Collaborated with technical team on large, complex sales accounts and the field partner to provide comprehensive service in territory.
• Initiated growth channels with close relationships to clients creating client specific solution options and provided exemplary customer service to each individual business.
• Developed strategic, long-term objectives and tactical plans for marketing programs, which contributed to continued rapid growth and increased profitability.
• Cultivated and maintain productive relationships with prospective clients and government agencies.
• Assisted in planning, development of business products and services meeting the long-term needs for clients.
• Conducted in-depth analyses of market research, trends and competition to formulate innovative ideas to drive profitable growth. Ensured the accuracy of all details and legalities by conferring with clients and confirming each purchase. CHARLES DECANDIA
• Built and drove territory growth of solutions sales within vertical fields (medical, insurance) and commercial accounts.
• Secured new clients and successfully developed long term relationships through constant assessment of client needs.
• Acquired new business acknowledgment for National Accounts acquired: Army National Guard and Organ Procurement Organizations, Gift of Life (DE) & Donate Life (MD).
• Commercial accounts secured: Nanticoke Memorial Hospital (DE) & Doctors Community Hospital (MD) & Urgent Care Centers (Eye Care accounts)-Sussex Eye Care (DE) & Baltimore-Washington Eye Center (MD), Peninsula Dental (DE)
& The Smile Suite & Healthy Dental (MD).
• Successfully managed accounts and developed new business in a diversified territory of commercial accounts throughout Delaware and Maryland building revenues to $750K annually.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quota driven goals.
• Consistently achieved weekly activity targets for face to face meetings, phone contacts and proposal presentations. Regional Sales Director-NJ 1999-2005
Overview: Supported the revenue growth of the “MVN” product throughout the New Jersey region. Responsible for selling advertising in the electronic display of digital messaging. Developed net new territory, building advertising revenues to
$500K annually and liaison for DMV as a member of American Association of Motor Administrators.
• Business and lead generation through business affiliations – board participation, tradeshows/business expos, sales promotions, and conferences.
• Built and sustained valuable relationships with internal / external clientele by establishing account trustworthiness.
• Contribute strong communication skills toward customer training on wide-ranging products, along with using diverse programs and resources to create quotes and offers for high-volume of clientele.
• Technical support for state locations- scheduled technicians for all escalated issues.
• Consulted with clients to complete outreach content for multiple media formats.
• Enhance customer satisfaction and retention through regular customer contact and problem resolution calls. Accomplishments
• Provided Best in Class Sales and Service for all accounts: achieved yearly quota $500K
• Proactively managed and grew existing accounts and developed new accounts within the NJ marketplace.
• Expand DMV and client awareness of services and marketplace outreach.
• Collaborated with regional managers, outside sales and all levels of management to resolve issues affecting sales growth.
• Contributed as a team player to enhance organizational effectiveness. Skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Government sale processes, workflow and proposals-RFP, Internet Search Optimization, client analyzation (web traffic, social media outreach), proposals and solutions, monthly forecasting (revenue and financial projections), monthly narrative.
• Client Presentations, Lead Generation, Business Development, Account Management, Strategic Planning and Time Management.
New Jersey City University Bachelor of Science
Concentration: Marketing and Management
Professional Development: Dale Carnegie
Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Client Retention Conference YEXT (Search Engine Optimization) Digital Ad Development