Navarre, Fl 32566 Email: email@example.com
Top Producing consultative sales/management professional with consistent record of achievements, increasing market share, revenue and profit growth. Offering a proven track record, combined with exceptional communication/presentation abilities, strong organizational, and time-management skills.
Core Set of Professional Capabilities
Sales Ability/Persuasiveness; appropriate interpersonal style and communication method
used to facilitate the acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, or product from targeted customers.
Demonstrates ability to influence events to achieve goals. Goes beyond what is required.
Adept and productive team player. Relevant skill set, translates well to increased responsibility.
•Qualified Winners Club Ring Winner * Accomplished Triple Crown status
•Achieved Saphhire production award * Earned Golden Diamond Jubilee Award
•Successfully, trained, motivated and lead a team of 32 sales agents in 3 offices
•Achieved 126% of Application Goal * Achieved 167% of Commission Goal
The Hartford Life Insurance company
• Averaged 41% above goal. Solid production/consistent execution of sales strategies
•Qualified for 2009 - 2010 Leader’s Circle, Elite level of production
•Top 63 of 300 Consultants in the nation overall and 9th in my peer group
Chairman of the Board of the Holley Navarre Fire Commission, 2006-2010
•Effectively lead the operational, financial and management aspects of the Fire Department.
•Performed fiscal oversight of 1.2 Million Dollar annual budget. Presided over all official meetings.
Board of Directors, Navarre, FL Chamber of Commerce - 2006-2007
U.S. Naval Officer, LT., USS Horne CG-30 – San Diego, CA 1988-1993
Communications Officer, Top Secret clearance, numerous awards and citations.
Territory Manager, Combined Insurance Company Sept.13 to May 2014
Independent Life and Health Insurance broker July 12- Current
Personal production Life and health insurance.
Exclusive Financial Specialist - AllState December 11 - July 12
•Met with clients and prospects, developed rapport and trust, performed financial needs discovery, designed/presented and implemented financial/insurance strategies and products.
•Production recognized in the top 30 EFS’ in the Florida Region.
Traditional Insurance Products Manager – Humana MarketPoint Aug. 10 – July 11
•Consistently exceeded market production goals in application count (126% of goal) and commission amounts. (167% of goal)
•Formulated/implemented strategies propelling agents to meet /exceed market goals/production standards w/ full suite of traditional insurance products.
•Demonstrated consistent management plan - motivating/leading staff. /Originated sales/Developed personal sales skills training curriculum.
Consultant (Life Insurance – Wholesale), The Hartford, Navarre, FL, Sept 07 - May 10
* Played the Pivotal role in delivering one of the largest Life insurance policies that The Hartford provided in Florida in 2009, $5.4 Million Dollar premium with $14,473,566 in Benefit. (Project managed multiple large cases; start to finish)
* Successfully partnered with over 100 Financial Advisors/Investment Reps; developing strategy, case design and relationship plan for targeted clients. Results; 78% increase in annual production, from previous year.
* Created “Superior” level of Client satisfaction, (measured by survey) through product knowledge, case design/management, concept presentations, client meetings, underwriting and marketing efforts in the wire house, bank and independent channels.
Insurance Professional, Independent & Career agent, Navarre, FL Oct. 02-Sept. 07
• Developed extensive local client base; consistently surpassed client needs and expectations, recommendations centered on Individual Life Insurance as well as Fixed/Variable Annuities.
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute detailed plan of outside sales calls to business customers. Numerous production awards.
Life, Health and Annuity license - Florida # E035885
Certified CE Instructor - Financial Services. - The Hartford Life Insurance Co. – 2007
Award Winner - Dale Carnegie Human Relations and Sales Course - Graduate, 1995, Gained while working for Dale Carnegie, Inc. 1993-1995
Combined Insurance Sales School, Atlanta, GA, Sept 2013
Graduate –Exclusive Financial Specialist Course – Allstate - 2011
Graduate - Sales Leadership Academy - Humana - 2010
Graduate - Account Executive Course – The Hartford Life Insurance Company – 2007
Graduate - Career Development Course – New York Life Insurance Company – 2004
Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA, SPORTSMEDICINE, Bachelors of Science.
During employment gaps - Independently brokered life insurance contracts.